Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Well it's offical, the is here. And she's 3 days early ..... Ugh.... On to next month I go.

9 years ago • Post starter

Sorry bookgirl. I hate that

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I started the January board for you ladies who want to move over there.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=369211

9 years ago • Post starter

such a disappointment.... sorry bookgirl!

9 years ago

bookgirl--yuk sorry AF is here:( I am not even sure whats going on with my cycle am 2 days late and apparently I might have ovulated the 24 or 25th instead of the 21st.according to my pervious 2 cycles but I was on the pill...IDK anymore I am just waiting for a BFP or AF.
good luck this cycle

9 years ago

welcome BENS10

9 years ago

bookgirl I'm sorry to hear the witch showed

3girlbella depending on the brand, a digi may only be 50miu, so less sensitive than first response! Give it a few days and try again! Also, I got a really dark BFP with my daughter at approx 11dpo with an afternoon test. I can't see how the gender of the baby would affect when you get a BFP!!

I'm 3dpo today (I think). We had 'easter' last weekend while daddy was home with us. But tonight I am having a friends kids over for a sleep over! She has warned me they will probably be hyped up on chocolate. Lol. I'm hoping they will have a sugar crash and go to bed early. But we will see. I quite enjoy having them over, four kids running about is noisy messy chaos and I love it! Lol. Hope everyone has a great Easter :)

<a href=

9 years ago

Hello everyone, late jumping in. Im 12 dpo been testing with clearblue digital smart countdown since 10 dpo. They all have been negative. I broke them open (I know im not supposed to) to see 1 strip with a control line and another faint blue line. Each day its darker. I read really bad reviews on clearblue so i got a first response 6 days early test since my af is not due until Friday. Within the 3 mintues i got the faintest pink line. So, im going to test again tomorrow morning.

My baby 4.13.15

9 years ago

hey everyone! sorry i've been mia for the last few weeks, things have been super hectic around here!

to those who got their !!

i'm 11dpo today, and i broke down and tested this morning. there was nothing there within the time frame, but when i looked at it later today there was definitely a super faint line there! i tested again this afternoon, and still nothing within the 5-10 minute window, but like an hour later there was another SUPER faint line! they're both so faint they're almost impossible to see.. you almost have to invert the image to see anything, but i really think there might be a line starting!! it's the first even possible line i've ever had on a test ever, so it's pretty exciting! both tests are in the gallery if you want to look :)

i'm going to test again on monday and hope that by 13dpo there will be a visible line within the 5 minutes!! i'm due for on tuesday or wednesday, so i hope she stays away!!

is anyone else testing soon? i just want this tww to end!!

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

9 years ago

meesh_elle I think I see something on your tests!! Keep testing! FX its your

<a href=

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo