Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Never been so happy to see AF
Guess if it happens this cycle my edd would be dec 15

User Image

9 years ago

Kelly - I'm glad AF showed up for you finally. I know the feeling my January cycle was 57 days!

9 years ago • Post starter

@Book, I am CD4 too!!!! I go Monday for my follicle check :-)

@Kelly, WooHoo on AF. That is how I felt this cycle.

@Bumpin, Hi.. Glad you stuck around.

@Lolo, I hate the time change!

9 years ago

mandy - lol cycle buddies! Yay!

Hey all!
Lolo - has af showed yet??
Kelley - fingers crossed for a December baby for you!

I'm cd 13 and have ewcm - going to start opk tomorrow - good luck to those in the tww ! Anyone else close to ovulating??

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I've been posting/lurking on these boards for a few years, and I've seen so many ladies get their and I hope it's finally our turn!! The long version of our TTC story is below. Currently, after a super annoying cycle last month, it looks like today (well, yesterday technically since it's after midnight) is CD 1. Last cycle I had spotting 5 and 7 dpo, so I got really excited and thought it might be implantation. Then I started spotting again from like 14-18 dpo, then yesterday got a really light flow . If it works this month our EDD will be around Dec. 15.

Anyway, on to cycle number 4 with this new donor. We've technically been trying since June of 2011, but we've had super unreliable donors and there were some years where we literally only got to try one or maybe two months. Then last year we found a donor in Florida and tried using shipped sperm, but after it didn't work for 6 cycles we decided to find someone closer to home. Now we're on cycle #4 (in a row!!) with him, and we're hoping it FINALLY works soon! It's SO frustrating not being able to try every cycle... it just feels like such a waste! It's hard to say that we've only been TTC for 4 months when it's actually been 3 1/2 years since we first started this journey.

We keep moving our goal (to have a baby by the end of the year, to get pregnant by summer, etc.). Our latest goal was to have a baby by the end of 2015, but now that this is our last month to do that, I'm not super optimistic!

I'm excited to have you all as cycle buddies! I hope there are TONS of s this month and that we get lots of last-minute 2015 babies

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

9 years ago

hi all just checking in on everyone hope you are all doing well

i am cd8 today we plan on doing the sperm meets egg plan this month using preseed and cb digital opk so we will start bedding today cd 8 and every 2nd day until i get a positive opk then everyday for 3 days then skip 1 day then 1 last time for good measure i hope it works its very scheduled but i will try anything at this stage

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Kirb, CD6 for me.. Nothing to report :-) impatiently waiting for Monday's follicle check.

Welcome Meesh! Good luck!

9 years ago

Kirb - We're going to try PreSeed for the first time this month. I looked into the sperm meets egg system and I'm going to discuss it with DH to see how he feels about it and hopefully we'll start on that either this cycle or the next one. for us both this month!

mandy - CD 6 for me as well, we both catch the egg this month. The waiting game really sucks, whether it's the TWW or the wait for O, it all sucks haha

MrsRev: No AF yet. Supposed to show this weekend or early next week. FX'd it Sunday!

meesh_elle: WOW! You have had a long TTC journey. The journey isn't just the "trying" it's the stress and disappointment that goes with it. It's the waiting to try, the tears, the hope, and the prayers...praying that this is our month or that it happens soon. It's also the tests you take and procedures you go through just to be able to have your LO. There is so much that goes into this journey and I pray that you get lucky real soon. 3 1/2 yrs is a long time. No one really truly knows the struggle until they get to the point where they need to actually try for so long. Here I sit at 2 yrs and we have been trying almost every month. Sadly with a couple mc's in there too. Just because we haven't tried these past 2 months doesn't stop me from counting our months. It's definitely an emotional roller-coaster. Hang in there sweetie.

kirbcat: I hope the sperm meets egg plan works out for you.

bookgirl87: I think you will really like the Preseed. I love the stuff, so does DH. Just remember you don't need to fill the applicator. I think depending on how close you are to O'ing you will only need a little bit like maybe half or even a 1/4 of the applicator. Depending on how close I am...I tend to put some inside and then later might put a bit on the outside to help...if it stills feels a tad dry.

We have tried the every day BD'ing for so many days. DH just can't do it. Heck, even I get too tired and sore, So we only do what the doc suggested and do EOD (every other day) BD'ing.

AFM: Again not much to report. Still feeling like I am fighting off something...cold/allergies. But since I started taking the Claritin I have felt a tad clearer so maybe it is allergies.

My lower back is really bothering me lately and that could be another indication that AF is soon to show.

Oh on another note: I came home last night to "a kick off dinner to spring time", or that's what my hubby called it...lol. He cleaned out a pineapple and made a wonderful fruity drink with a strawberry on the rim, straw and little umbrella. Made a wonderful salad and garlic bread and a side of butternut squash. I love coming home to that....candlelight dinner with music too. He is such a romantic.

Well ladies, I hope you have a wonderful day!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo