Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Hey Everyone. Its been a long time since I have posted. I have been busy with work and family. Wow I have lots to catch up on.

First of all CONGRATS Hanna28! I am so happy for you!! If there are other BFP I missed out on I am sorry and Congrats as well!!

Kelley-I hope this is your BFP

TTClate- I am so sorry to hear about your BO. my SIL just went through this and its hard. lots of *hugz*.

LoLo- this is your BFP. What a wonderful gift to get at Christmas:)

Bookgirl-10dpo is still early. Don't get too down. I know how you feel though. TTC is an emotional rollorcoaster of a time.

AFM. Last time I posted I told you about my HSG results and how my Right tube was blocked. Well I downloaded my report at work(I work at the hospital) and Where my blockage is I read that 60% of the time its actually clear and it was just a spasm. I guess thats why they told me its not 100% sure that it is blocked. So I guess there is still hope. I was having LOTS of pain during it.
So today is CD 16 for me and I got my opk Smilie face:) I was surprised since I am off clomid this month and it was the clomid that made me ovulate earlier. Usually I am a CD 22 O'er. So My DH gets to be jumped when he gets off work . Please pray that the little eggy goes down my Left tube....come on left tube.....

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

kelley828: Glad you are feeling better!

Talula: I had to look it up because I am not at home yet...lol...they are 100mg capsules and I take one pill twice a day. I try to remember to take it every 12 hours but sometimes I go to bed late and wake up early so it ends up being closer to 9-10 hrs between times.

Holly860: Thanks! It's funny I am not a big fan of Holiday birthdays but this time I would definitely be all for it! My birthday comes way to close to Thanksgiving and there have been times where people forget because of the Holiday.

Come on left tube! And I pray that your right tube isn't completely blocked. I have heard that the tubes can get unblocked with time too.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thanks you all made me feel better about being kneed by my lo. I have however been getting them pulls and twinges on the left on and off throughout the day. This is def something new for me. So I hope that this is a good sign. Anything that is different could be good right?

User Image

9 years ago

I JUST POSTED A HPT ..THINK ITS POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT SURE THOUGH BECUSE THE 2ND LINE IS VERY VERY FAINT GO VOTE THANKS LADIES!!

9 years ago

Thank you ladies so much. Well, some good news (it's weird thinking this is good news but I guess if I dont have much choice) last night I woke up in the middle of the night with horrible pains and when I went to the bathroom (tmi warning) lots and lots of blood and clumps were coming out. It was like a running faucet. This is what I thought should have happened with the cytotec so I'm thinking that even though I didn't see the sac(it was pretty messy in the toilet) I think I probably passed it. I felt some big things coming out. And it was really have for quit a few hours. It seems to have slowed a little now but still some cramping/Discomfort and bleeding. Hopefully I can get back to trying again soon. I have to go through 1 cycle first. Maybe I will be in for a january baby!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTClate30s FX that everything has passed this time and you can move on to next month. Sending you a Big and lots of

#3girlBella I think i see a line too!!!

kelley828 your uterus sits very low down behind your pelvis, so its very well protected!! FX the twinges and pulling is a good sign for you!!

Holly860 Hopefully it was just a spasm and not a blockage! and YAY for smilie!! I hope you can catch that egg!

christykoehn I hope your symptoms are leading to your this month!

kirbcat 9DPO is still super early! I hope the witch stays away!

xomandyxocheyxo No symptoms isnt a bad thing! I didnt feel anything with #2 except one morning my coffee tasted funky! Tested and got a blaring BFP!!

AFM - CD16 and Im thinking I Od yesterday. Later than I had hoped, so fiance had already left to go away :( I know its early but I will be testing on the 11th (only 9dpo) so I can check before going away for the weekend. After that I will wait till AF is due! Doing my best to avoid symptom spotting lol.

<a href=

9 years ago

Thank you ladies for your kind words and trying to cheer me up. I have more discouragement again this morning, I'm 11 DPO today and another BFN and temp is lower again this morning. So it looks like AF is going to show her face soon, she's due in about 4 days. I never knew TTC would be so hard on you.

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Bookgirl- it's still way too early to say your our. Hang in there. You're right, for some of us (and many of us in this forum) TTC is a long and devastating process. Thinking of the end result is what keeps me going. I stay hopeful I will get my THB and this will all be worth it. Fingers crossed your BFP is coming!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

well am 13DPO and took a clear blue digi in am and it said not pregnant
guess will show tomorrow

I don't understand how I had a positive yesterday and now a negative today

9 years ago

@TTC, I am glad everything is moving forward so you can start fresh. Again I am so sorry for you having to go through this.

@Book, I'm sorry honey. I know the feeling. My temp went down this morning as well. Now it's just riding out the wait for AF. I am 15DPO today so she needs to hurry if she is going to show her face!

@Mist, GOOD LUCK!!

@#3, let me go check it out :-)

@Holly, HI!!! And glad to hear you ovulated on your own!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo