Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 437 Replies | Last Page

nharty09 I am 9wk and 1 day today. I am so super excited and freaked out all at the same time.

User Image

9 years ago

Just found out today we are having twins. I'm freaking right out

9 years ago

otowns That is so awesome. Congratulations!

How far along are you now? My dating ultrasound gave me two surprises, one that we are having twins and two that I am further along than I thought. I thought I was 6w1d but it turned out I was 8w4d.

User Image

9 years ago

Ahh!! December must be the month of twins, ladies! Congrats otown! How far along are you??

9 years ago

Hi ladies...hady u/a today and didn't get great news...I'm either losing the baby or I'm not as far along as I thought i am. I have to have another u/aomday night and that will show us if the pregnancy is viable. I'm so scared and sad and idk what to think or feel. This is the first time I've ever been pregnant. The baby is the size of. 5 week instead of 7 weeks. The doctor didn't seem very hopeful and part of me feels he's only ha in me go for another u/a to appease me.

I want to stay positive and pray that I'm just not as far along, but my guy is telling me this baby isn't going to stick. Is that awful I'm feeling that way?! How do I get the negative thoughts out of my head?

Any positive vibes and or prayers my way would be much appreciated.

Thank you all for your support!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey BabyCiampa2015, I'm really sorry to hear that. I met a woman who believes in visualization, picture your little bean growing, then with its heart beating, and then picture holding your little bean in the delivery room.

I've had three m/c (worried constantly with all three) and I have decided to try this visualization technique this time. I've also decided to leave the worrying up to God because that is a huge burden to carry and I can't do it this time around.

Messing up the due date is very common based on LMP hence the dating ultrasound. But Monday seems like it is too soon to try again with an u/s. Shouldn't they wait until a week has passed to see if your little bean's heart starts to beat. It doesn't start beating until 6 wks.

User Image

9 years ago

I also just got my HCG level back from Dr office...here they are

4/7: 136
4/10: 455
4/13: 1,547
5/1 (TODAY): 73,000

That doesn't coincide with losing a baby.

I'm so confused. I don't know how I should be feeling. I want to stay positive and believe I'm just not as far along as the Dr. things (or according to my LMP - last period started March 9th and I believe the night that got me pregnant was March 21st) So if I went by March 21st as conception date how many weeks pregnant would that make me??? Do you think I have a good chance at this baby sticking? Anyone????

I thought the same thing about the ultrasound being so soon. But, the Dr. said they will be able to tell for sure by the measurement of the baby. It grows a little bit every day...so we will see I guess. I'm going to try to think positive and stay positive and picture having a healthy baby...thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts Helly! I truly appreciate it!

User Image

9 years ago

@helly_79 I am 7 weeks and a couple days. My due date changed from dec 17 to dec 12 and the tech said twins rarely goo to full term so I may deliver up to two weeks early thank god! If they are healthy and I deliver the last day of nov I would love that. I really was not to keen on a Dec baby but what can you do?
:)

9 years ago

Hey BabyC, I think it just means you aren't as far along as you thought. The numbers going up is a good sign.

Otowns that is great news. Mine are due in Novmber too! November, the month for twins

User Image

9 years ago

Otowns I had twins at 34 weeks very uneventful pregnancy no issues. I was shocked. My son came home after week in nicu and daughter two weeks. I am part of a twin club where live and I don't know to many carried to 38 weeks. You may have a early nov baby. You can i do have couple friends who did and it Amazes me. couldn't have been easy lol good luck and congratulations. You to helly you ladies are on one awesome roller-coaster

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo