Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 437 Replies | Last Page

bookgirl87 Looks positive to me! =)

9 years ago

Bookgirl - I think that's a positive :) !!

9 years ago

Definitely positive Bookgirl!

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

bookgirl - Yay for a Positive!good luck catching the eggy. Thanks for the information on the SMEP I may try this on top of my IUI. We have been doing most of it anyway but maybe we just need a bit more of a push.

Kitten - Good luck in the TWW. I hope you caught the egg already.

holly - My best friend lives out there. from what she's told me I don't know if I could live there. You might not get the massive snow but you guys do get the worst cold. My suggestion for the HSG is to take 800 mg of IB Profin an hour before your appointment. It should help with the discomfort.

muffet - Has AF shown yet?

AFM- My body isn't liking me today. I've had indigestion type feelings for most of the morning. Anyway I'm off to work on house work. If I'm lucky I'll have the place reasonably clean for when people visit.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie M, AF has not shown yet. I just wish for once she would hurry the hell up so I can start again to try TTC. I will keep everyone posted.

9 years ago

Margie_M Thanks, I hope so too =) Way too early to read into any symptoms yet but I find myself already starting to obsess lol!

9 years ago

Very confusing cycle for me I always o on cycle day 13 14 or 15 I get a smiley on one of these days every month this is the very first month I have not got a smiley on my opk and I'm cycle day 17 I'm thinking I will not o this month I have stopped taking clomid this month so that my be the cause of it I have a doc appointment on thur so I my get clomid again for 3 more months then after that I don't no good luck to all this month

User Image

9 years ago

I have no clue when i ovulate. My periods are all over the place i don't even bother to keep track. If we are goong by symptoms alone i have clearly stretchy eggwhite stuff and period cramps. The only thing is i just started my period on march 11 and finshed march 17. I always get the clear stretchy stuff a few days after my period but since the "rule" is 14 days it doesnt seem possible i am ovulating so soon right? Ugh i hate the guessing can anyone help me?

9 years ago

Hi I'm new to all this.. 2 of my sisters due in August and now my sister in law announced she is due in sept... So want to get on the band wagon..... Day 5 dpo!!!!!

9 years ago

question about opks. My temp was pretty low this morning so I took an opk and it was positive. I took one just a few minutes ago and now its negative. Did I just have a really short lh surge? If my temp rises the next three days is it possible I ovulated today? Is it a good think that I chose to test this morning? hmmm good thing we bd a couple days ago I guess. And will do so tonight as well. Goodness really hope to catch the egg this month.
We had to put our cat down the other day. He was 12 years old. :/ So depressing. SUre could use some good news. May have to settle for a new kitten.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo