Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 437 Replies | Last Page

I had bleeding (CD16) followed by brown spotting (CD 17) and I am freaking out. What does this mean?

User Image

9 years ago

Margie: I have been feeling so weird. I had mild period like cramps on 28th. My AF was due on 29th and felt nothing that day. I am having mild cramps today and wet down there (sorry tmi). All HPTs showed bfn. I think I could be imagining faint line but think that is in my head. I will wait and see what happens. Good Luck for your IUI!!!

#3girlBella: I am sorry for the frustration that you're going through. I feel the same. No AF and no BFP! I have such weird mild cramps not sure what that means. I have an appt. scheduled for 4/2 with my ob-gyn. I will request a blood test if I don't get AF by then.
Hope you get soon and wicked stays away!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Helly: Since you are 1 dpo (from your profile page), i am hoping that is implantation bleeding. Do you usually bleed during O?
I think its worth a phone call to the doc's office.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Thank you Dsinhagood luck to you I hope you get a big fat positive also baby dust dblowing your way a little extra this morning

9 years ago

Dsinha - In reply to your message the reason I bought a digital test was that my period was late despite only being 11dpo - that is what prompted me. Is your af late??

9 years ago

bookgirl - we are TWW buddies again, LOL! I'm 7dpo as well. GL! Let me know if you have any symptoms!

#3girlBella - So sorry to hear you are getting BFN and no AF. I really hope you start seeing BFP soon! A lot of people don't get BFP until CD13 or later! Oh, and welcome!

Helly_79 - Could it be IB? That would be REALLY early if so, but you should get a BFP sooner, too, if that was the case!

Margie_M - Yay for the smiley today! Hopefully things will calm down with your cramping now and your TWW will fly by!

TTClate30's - I really hope it won't be that bad for you this week, and that it will let up in time for your vacation. I'm so sorry!

dsinha1011 - So weird that you haven't gotten a BFP yet! Maybe you O'd later than you thought. Your body could've surged the LH, but it didn't work, so it tried again and you may not have known? I hope this is the case and that you will soon see a BFP!

lolo - How are you doing? I didn't see you in any of the posts that I could go back on! Hope you're feeling good!

AFM - Not much to say. 7DPO today. Not really worrying about symptom spotting much or anything. I should start by Easter, so I guess I'll check then if she hasn't shown yet. Only thing I can think of that would even be a "symptom" is that I got really light headed on Saturday while I was sitting down. Could've been anything, though! Best of luck, ladies!

9 years ago

dsinha1011: I'm on 5DPO if I am correct about by days. So the red spotting happened on 3DPO and the brown on 4dpo. Today there has been nothing.

nharty09: thanks for the positive thoughts.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello to all the new ladies! for everyone!

LOLO- I am so glad to see you back and wish you all the best.

TTC- My heart breaks for you and I hope you will get your BFP and 3rd time will be the charm once your body is ready.

MrsRev- I believe you got the early BFP... for you and your Christmas baby!

AFM: I am taking a few months off. We have been trying with the help of an RE since July 2014 and 2 IUIs with no luck. BUT something exciting is happening....WE ARE FINALY closing on our new home which we have been building since June. Just moving into the new house has been wonderful and I didn't realize how much weight was on my shoulders. I still check in on the posts, but I have been trying to stay away. I am CD 33 with no O, but that's normal. I have been taking OPKS but that's it. I have stayed away from temping and all medication. But its amazing how just moving into the house I have went to dreading trying again to excitement! BRING on JUNE

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all had a great weekend!

I got my crosshairs on FF so I used that day since that was the day I had my IUI which was on Friday. Been using OPK's just to see when it will go negative, last time it was only 3 days, and it has stayed positive for 4 days now. Weird right?! I know it's a waste of OPK's to keep using them but my curiosity has me continuing to use them.

Last Thursday, the day before the IUI, we had new windows put in and today I have to call and complain about a couple of them. I hate doing that. But after cleaning them... I found a couple of the screens has a tear in them and I found a couple scratches on them. Except for those they are wonderful and make a huge difference. Our old windows were so old and gross you just couldn't clean them. But now we can actually see clearly out of them.

Been fighting something...cold, allergies, can't figure out what it is. But considering I it's Easter time and I always get sick around Easter, it's pretty safe to assume seasonal allergies. But I know it's not pg symptoms because I have been fighting this for at least a few weeks.

I will continue with my post below...CTP is telling me it needs to be shorter. Even if it still says I could write 1000 more characters.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Continued from above...

nharty09: Sorry you feel like your cycle got all screwed up. But I had to laugh when you said that hopefully that will keep you from symptom spotting. How's it working for ya? There was one month last year when I had Lap surgery and only had sex 1 time. I was still symptom spotting. Even though I was pretty sure there was no way I could've gotten lucky. But still the only time I could take a break from symptom spotting was after the 2 mc's...because we had no sex at all.

I definitely agree with your logic about the chair and desk. I didn't realize you had your surgery that long ago so I doubt that would be the cause of your pain. But poor posture sitting at a desk will definitely cause issues. Hope you are feeling better soon. And I hope AF stays away for you!

MrsRev:

dsinha1011: I am so sorry to read that your DH hurt his back! How's he doing now? I know it sounds selfish to say but at least you got your BD'ing in! Hopefully this month is it for you!

Talula: Welcome and so sorry to hear of your loss. I know it can be hard.

Margie_M: Thanks...still fighting something but I think it's allergies. Or it's a cold going to turn into allergies.

It doesn't look like you are that far behind me. I see you had a couple +OPK's...did you get your IUI done?

TTClate30's: Hey girl! Thanks! And I am so sorry to read that you had a loss as well. The wait is not easy but I am praying it's worth it. Waiting 2 months to do another IUI is one of the hardest. Hang in there sweetie! I pray you will get your New Year baby! I am also praying 3rd times the charm for both of us!

bookgirl87: Congrats on becoming an Auntie! I know first hand how hard it is to see family members get what you have been wanting for so long. My nephew turns 1 on Sunday and going to his bday party last Saturday was soooo hard to see all these babies and parents having such a good time while I am standing there wishing I could be a part of it. I pray we get our THB real soon.

kwalter14: Welcome and

kelley828: I think I agree with your assumption. But if FF is correct at least it looks like you covered your basis with BD'ing.

#3girlBella: Welcome and

7 & 8 DPO is really too early to be getting BFP's. Wait a few more days and see what happens. Most women will try at 10 DPO knowing that even that is possibly a day or 2 early.

As for your blood test question...my doc has me wait until I am late, then as soon as I am late I go in for blood test. The numbers for me were really low but they were there. Sadly they never doubled much. Not sure what I would do if I saw the numbers double like they should.

Helly_79: Could be IB!

NikkiN: Thanks sweetie! And congrats on moving in to your new home!!! I know when we were house searching that was so hard and then closing can be the worst most stressful time. When we bought our house we were the only couple out of 3 at the bank that actually got to close on a house that day. But once we closed it was like a boulder lifted off my shoulders...lol. Moving was a pain but now we have our home and I look forward to filling it with a child of our own.

Have a great day ladies!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo