Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 640 Replies | Last Page

So just found out my bestfriend and SIL is preggers
With barely trying. I want to melt into a puddle of
Tears. It's so hard to be so happy for someone yet so sad.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Ababy- maybe your temp will go back up...have you had other months with a dip where you ended up with a BFN? I had a dip yesterday (10ish DPO) and then it went back up today. I am really new to charting so I wish I could offer more insight. Ill stay positive for you until you know for sure!! :)

Dsinha-i was so negative yesterday because I had a drop in my BBT but it was back up again today...the rollercoaster is so intense.

Vmusic-Welcome!! This group helps a lot with the emotional side because there is no stupid question and feelings are always valid!

AFM my BBT temp was back up this am to 98.6 (the highest yet) and it has me very optimistic...I know I have made a lot of errors with my first BBT chart but if I end up with a BFN I will be much better at charting next month. I am having some new symptoms today...TMI WARNING...creamy wet CM and not just a little bit either. I saw others had this...I'm hoping it is a early sign. I also have a strong metallic taste in my mouth. Its not over until the shows up is what I'm trying to focus on.

As for testing I'm still holding off bc my DH really wants me to wait until Friday to test...I'm on the fence abut waiting that long so I'm just taking it day by day and more like hour by hour

9 years ago

mama2twins- im sorry the showed up. wishing you positive vibes for next month!!

Holly- I can totally relate...my mother in law talks constantly about how she got her BFP every time on the first try with all 4 of her boys. She makes it sound like a competition and gets me so upset. It doesn't help that the first grandchild is on the way and my sister in law got a BFP on their first try. Now both women talk about how easy the process is...they have no clue!! Sorry you feel sad...its so difficult to feel happy for someone else and sad at the same time.

9 years ago

Holly- i am struggling with the same thing. Both of my younger sister in laws AND my younger sister are pregnant. They were all surprises, nothing planned, and not one of them ready to be parents. Its hard when i hear tjem say things like "yeah we werent even thinking about babies it just happened." Or "brittany, i totally thought you would get pregnant before me." It sucks.....BUT......i saw something in a window the other day that made me smile....it said the size of the struggle matches the size of the blessing that is on its way. We need to stay positive and remember how worth it all of this will be once we have our precious babies in our arms.

9 years ago

ABaby, I really don't think you're out yet. I think a dip around 8dpo is pretty common. I'll bet it goes back up tomorrow morning just like it did for copela. FX!!!

Mama2twins, I'm sorry the witch showed up! FX'd we both get a very sweet bday present this year!

Holly, I'm sorry! This roller coaster is so hard, and it sucks even more when others have success so easily. I'm glad you can at least get on here and talk with women who totally understand how you feel.

Copela, those symptoms sound good!! FX'd you get your BFP soon!

9 years ago

Mam2twins: sorry af showed.... Giving you lots of baby dust for next cycle.

Holly: I know how you feel. I just found out two of my friends are pregnant without even trying. One with a man she only been with once. So I definitely know how you feel. However, it will happen for you. How long have you been ttc?

Copela: It usually does not go down until 12 to 13 dpo. This is kind of early but I am cramping and my back is aching. I guess I will see what happens at 10 dpo. Maybe you had an implantation dip?

Idk: thanks, I hope y'all are both right.

Afm: update: (TMI, sorry) I just wiped and had what appeared to be ewcm. This morning it was still creamy/lotion like cm

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Mama2twins - I'm so sorry the showed up this morning. It really sucks when she makes an appearance. with the BBT temping.

Copela - I wouldn't worry too much about a temp drop at 8DPO. Mine tends to go up and down a bit. it's only the last couple of days that I worry about it. FX that it's a implantation dip.

Holly - I know how you feel. My sister just had my niece. The day she gave birth I cried my heart out. I love my niece but I was so upset that I've been having so much trouble with something that came so easily to them.

Blc - I'm sorry you're going through the same thing. I love that quote. I may have to write that one down and put it somewhere I can see it daily.

AFM - Temp dropped a bit more. At least my coverline should be pretty easy to determine after I O. Today is a day where I wish I could just stay in bed. unfortunately no such luck. My parents called me last night to tell me that they had to put down the family dog. He was sick and old and his quality of life wasn't great but I still miss him and am upset by his passing. I think I'm ready for January to be over... so far it hasn't been the best month. FX that Feb will be so much better.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Mama2twins- I'm sorry af showed this morning :-(

Holly- I know exactly how you feel! My niece and my husband cousin are both pregnant right now and my niece is no where near ready for baby.

Blc- That is a beautiful quote and made me smile l, and boy did I need to!

Margie- So sorry to hear about your family dog that can be so hard to go through. I hope next month brings you so much more happiness.

copela- I am awful at temping so not much advice, but finger are crossed for you!

I'm sorry all who I missed, I'm in my phone and its hard to see all who posted :-/
AFM- I'm either CD 7 or 5. My opks were crafy weird this time and I'm not really sure. I believe I O tuesdsy which would make me 7dpo, but im not really sure. I get to test next week and I'm excite! I just ordered off amazon these super sensitive 10mlu test stripes and they should be here right before my testing time :-)

9 years ago

Hey Hanah - Thanks for the support. What's the brand of those strips? I think I might invest in some cheapies so I don't have to keep using the good HPTs.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Holly- I am sorry! It is a feeling most of us on this site can relate too! Hang in there! It IS okay to feel angry and sad.

ABABY- implantation usually occurs in most women between 7-11 dpo. So I would look at the temp dip as a good thing! GL and FX for you this month! I hope I don't see you next month on TCC!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo