Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 640 Replies

cd10 : cycle day 10 the start of your period is cycle day 1
and I agree you should start on cd 10 with the opks since you don't have regular cycles

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Do you think i should maybe start taking an ovulation test now just to see if i ovulate at any point as in not really sure when my period will come i suppose i could ovulate maybe anytime between now and then? X

9 years ago

when was the start of your last period?

User Image

My last period started on 11th jan

9 years ago

Oh then its possible that you are late this cycle have you taken a hpt lately?

User Image

Last time i took a test was thursday just gone and it was neg. my cycle can be anything up to 7 to 12 weeks apart anyway. Xx

9 years ago

Gemman I'd agree. Take the tests. Your better on being a head then miss o. You can order opk strips pretty cheap at Amazon. Even the digitals are cheaper.

9 years ago

Thats what im thinking mama im not even sure if i do ovulate due to pcos xx

9 years ago

Gemmap- PCOS is a tricky little (expletive) ad can really jack with your whole body. I have PCOS, I was diagnosed about 4 years ago. My periods have no rhyme or reason to them. My RE told me two things...1 loosing weight can help jump start ovulation...2. your post ovulation is always the same (what changes is the pre ovulation) if you are ovulating. So if your not seeing an RE you might want to start. It could be a simple fix of putting you on a small dose of metphormin and Fermera or clomid. If not I would say start Opks and see if you can monitor how many days after LH surge that your cycle starts. Hope that helps!

9 years ago

So its cycle day 46, two weeks late for af, 24dpo and all bnf hpt......i called the doctor this morning and i have an appointment for monday morning. Are there any certain questions i should ask at my appointment? This is the first time my period has ever been THIS late.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo