Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies,
May I join in?? I'm in the TWW, 7DPO, trying for #2. I've had symptoms since 3DPO...mild cramping, tired, & increased CM. 6DPO & today, CM so much that I felt like I pee'd in my pants...gross!

9 years ago

Anyone have experience with hcg beta quant tests? I had + opk on the 28th and a positive hpt on the 8th... last year I had a missed miscarriage and 2 chemical pregnancies so I'm really scared this time around... had a test today and my levels came back at 49.... I'm between 11 and 13 dpo is that a good number? My FRER test line has gotten darker everyday I just don't want to get super excited and have the same thing happen as last time. I haven't told anyone except my husband bc i'm so scared.

9 years ago

Margie, I'm sorry the seems to be on her way. I really really hope November will be your month!

Mom2b, Fx af stays away and you get a bfp!

Luckylady, Welcome And GL!

Cjsmommy, From what I understand that number should be ok this early. Are you going to do another test to make sure it's doubling every 2-3 days? Good luck!

Afm, I really had no intention of symptom spotting this cycle, but my body has other plans. Last night I had a weird little bit of nausea. After drinking some water it did finally go away. Then this morning I woke up feeling like I have a uti starting. Just some pain right at my urethra. It's been there all day and hasn't really gotten worse or better. It's weird though because usually when I get a uti it hits hard and fast. And I've also had some blood tinged cm throughout the day. I'm about 7-9dpo. I'm gonna try my best not to poas until after I'm due for af. I really don't want to go through another cp.

9 years ago

Hi everyone. I haven't checked into this board in a while. Last Cycle I was really dissapointed and so we didn't really make a point of BD this cycle. I am not getting my hopes up as we didn't really plan at all, though we BD on my fertile days. But I'm just popping in to give baby dust to everyone!

Lauren (20) ? Joshua (23) 5.31.2013

9 years ago

same bbt 3 days in a row maybe its broke

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies,

Kelley - it's possible your temp just isn't fluctuating much. with my old thermometer I had that for most of my cycle.

xxlola - I hope you're enjoying a relaxing TWW.

idk - my body is acting strange... my temps leveled out and AF is MIA but I'm still BFN. I'll findout in the next week I'd imagine wha my body is planning. I hope you get your BFP this month and that it's an extra sticky egg.

cjsmommy - Are they going to do another Hcg test on you soon? 49 seems normal especially that early. remember it doubles every few days.

luckylady - Welcome and

Team - I'm still in the TWW though it seems to be stretching on longer than two weeks at the moment.

mom2bx3 - FX that was IB and you get your BFP very soon!

Jessyann - Where are you in your cycle? could you be Oing? Your temp only rises after you've O'd.

AFM - 14 or 15 DPO BBT leveled out this morning but I still tested BFN. I still have my sore BBs and other PMS/early pregnancy symptoms so I don't know whats going on. I'm hesitant to go back to a GP because my faith in them right now isn't very high and it's a pain to try and get an appointment. I think I'll wait and if AF hasn't shown up by my CD34 I'll go and see the doctor.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie -I have another test tomorrow which I plan to go early in the morning so that I can get the results before the Doctors office closes tomorrow. They have it as STAT so I usually get the results within 3 hours. I've been really worried because of what happened before... I posted my progression pic which looks pretty good to me... it is helping me not to worry so much.
here is the link to it.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=372337

9 years ago

Thanks margie. Still no Af and I don't feel like she is going to show today. Fighting every urge to test today and trying to convince myself not to test for at least another 5 days, but I will probably test tomorrow morning.

Margie, I would call my gp for a blod test or wait 2 days to test. With both previous pregnancies I didn't get a faint pos til 16 dpo.

User Image

9 years ago

Margie I think I actually ovulated on the 8th, me temp did rise the day of ovulation and the day after, then dipped yesterday and rose again today. This is my first month to temp and I have been unable to find a thermometer that has 5 numbers instead of four, at least locally. And have had a sinus cold since about this time last week, I felt the worse over the weekend. So anyway I don't know, it's been very weird.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Jessyann - the one I use only has 4 digits but I temp in celcius so I don't know if that makes a difference.

mom2b - Be strong you don't want to test too early and then regret it.

cjsmommy - Good luck with you test. I'm tempted to call for an appointment but I've had such a difficult time with doctors lately that I'm hesitant to deal with them any more than I have to. If she hasn't show up in a few more days I'll go in.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo