Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was rather busy and on top of it I have been sick. I even called into work today and never do that. I was hoping it could be pregnancy related but it doesn't look like It is. I am 11 or 12 DPO and took an FRER this am and it was a big stark white BFN.

Good luck everyone!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Ginabee - . I hope you caught that egg and that the TWW goes by quickly.

Dsinha - Hopefully you're just testing too early and you'll get your within the next few days.

BevCorbett - My friend was considered to be High risk and the best she ever felt was while she was pregnant. FX that you get your !

Blc - I used to think that I O'd at CD 14. Turns out I pretty much always O late. Do you temp?

Kirbcat - Welcome. I hope the Clomid works for you this cycle and that you get your .

Jessyann - It's not over until the shows. I do recommend Temping. I have my alarm set for the same time everyday. When I can sleep in, I just wake up long enough to take my temp and then go back to sleep. It gives me the peace of mind of knowing when I've O'd and since I've been doing it for a year I really know my cycles now and when they're off a bit.

mama2twins - Temping is fairly easy on here. I set an alarm to wake me up take my temp first thing and then record it in my app on my phone. Then later when I'm more awake I enter it in here just so I can see the BBT chart.

Ababy2love - Thanks. I was feeling a bit better yesterday. I guess my body just needed the extra sleep to sort itself out. FX that you get your BFP this month. I understand what it's like to come up on major milestones whenTTC.

AFM - I finally got the blinky face smily on my OPK and my temp is still down so I figure I'll probably be getting my peak OPK in the next few days. on another not I just had a wave of nausea hit me while at work. I hope it's just from a blood sugar drop and not because I'm fighting off the flu.

to everyone who's testing soon!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

TTC - Granted I don't have much experience with BFPs but I didn't get mine until 15 DPO. The day before it had been stark white. FX that it's just taking a bit more time t0 build up in your system.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Well I am out! The witch arrived last night just before bed! At least I didn't waist another test! I guess I am on to the November board...while still cyber stalking this board! February was lucky for us last time, hopefully it will be lucky again. EDD will be DS birthday!

On a side not DH and I are having a weight loss competition (last 3 weeks) and so far I have lost 6 lbs. Is not a lot, but I am now about 5 lbs from goal weight!

9 years ago

Well the showed :( On to cycle #3

To everyone!

I'm so sorry Niki! I'll see you over on the November boards! Feb has been lucky for us in the past as well

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Another Bfn so yeah I am not pregnant. AF tomorrow and I am on a very regular 28 day cycle. Good luck ladies..hoping for a bfp next month. And yes I have sore boobs and nipples I have had since after ovulation. And I normally don't get. So must just be extra hormones lol maybe a nasty af this month. But I haven't tracked Bbt .I just ordered one will be ready next month

9 years ago

And I am sorry nikki..I bet your crushed. I have af cramps I know she's coming for me too.

9 years ago

MAMA2TWINS- Thanks. Yeah it really stinks, but after so long you pretty much just plan on it being negative ;) But maybe this will just make a BFP even more exciting!

Fresh month and fresh start!

9 years ago

Gina- i thought i O'ed on thursday last week but the test wasnt 100% positive so i kept taking the rest of the tests and they kept getting a little darker! Sundays test was the darkest i have seen and i took one today so we will see what the result of this one is.

Marg- i dont temp. I never really learned how. And i work a very strange second shift and i dont always wake up at the same time because i can get out of work anywhere from 11:00 pm to 1:00am. And i usually get up around 5 to use the restroom so would that count as the time im supposed to temp or wait till i wake up for the day?

9 years ago

Blc - If you're waking up consistantly at 5am to go to the bathroom then yes that would be a good time to temp. You should have between 3 and 5 hours of sleep before waking up to take your temp. Just take the temp at the same time every day, which sucks on days off but if you can roll over and go back to sleep it's not too bad.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo