Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Jessyann- Yes dry mouth is a symptom of early pregnancy, AND I have the same thing going on today! Hopefully its a good sign!

Mrcheck- Welcome and trust us (I am speaking for the group) it's a scary time for every woman when you start trying to get pregnant. Just lean on the group and all questions are normal and deserve to be asked....so ask away because there is always someone who has gone through it!

IDK- great to have you check in. Hopefully dr. says go for it! I know lots of siblings who have same birthday none of them complain. In fact best friends 3 children have same birthday along with his brother's son. All born on same day!

9 years ago

Kelly- Fx it's your

Jessyann- thank you! We got a new puppy so that's been distracting me. But other than that no concrete plans.

Idk- it's so good to hear from you! I agree with Nikki and if they give you the blessing then go for it! The chances of them having the exact same bday are pretty slim. My 10 year ol DD's birthday is dec 13 and DH's birthday is dec 16 so I have been thinking we would skip that cycle (if we don't get a BFP before then) but I'm thinking i don't wanna waste that cycle. I'm 39 and we have been trying for over a year so if were blessed with one that month then I think we'll take it . Keep us posted!!

Blc- I used Mucinex when I was on Clomid ans the 1st cycle I had tons on cm (sorry tmi) and I got pregnant that cycle (sadly that one ended in mc) and then I had 2 unsuccessful cycles of Clomid and took Mucinex and didn't notice a lot of cm. I feel that's part of my problem conceving so I would say give it a try! It certainly won't hurt! Good luck!

Margie-thanks girl! I'm praying this is our month!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hi girls! I hope you're all doing fine whether you're waiting to ovulate, bding or poas :

Kelley, keep us posted! FX for you!

Idk: I hope the doctor says go for it :)

NikkiN: 10 dpo defo too early, don't get discourage!

AFM, this month has been a bit strange, without much to report. 2 or 3 dpo, although it's hard to tell as I haven't been very diligent temping... Anyway, I'll have the laparoscopy in a month's time, so ttc this cycle is just for fun as I'm pretty sure nothing will happen (again!).

9 years ago

Hey there everyone!!

I am new to posting but have been addicted to this site for the last 2 months :)

AF is due either Jan 29th or 30th...and I'm on CD 20.

I had such a hard time holding off on testing last month and probably tested enough times I should be embarrassed but this month I really want to wait. My DH goes out of town all weekend so I told myself I wasn't going to test while he was gone...I'm already dreading having to hold off.

A couple cool things...If we were successful this month I will miss my period on my birthday (Jan 30th)...it would be cool to hold off from testing completely so I could find out on my birthday (or could be really sad)...ALSO baby will be due on my wedding anniversary!! I am really hoping for a BFP this month but trying my best to not get too out of control.

The only thing different than normal that my body seems to be doing is since yesterday there is this feeling like a little bubble keeps popping below my belly button...its so weird.

I love all the support everyone offers and am so excited to be a part of it...GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies

TTC - What kind of puppy did you get?

Jessyann - I don't have any plans this weekend. though I may try and talk DH into going to a movie. I really want popcorn.

Kelley - FX that this is your BFP!

Copela - Welcome. Those would all be great dates. I hope you get your BFP!

IDK - I really hope the Dr Says you're good to go ahead.

AFM - I just got my appointment with the Dr. It's 4 Feb which is only two weeks away. Considering we had to wait 2 months to get into see them for our first appointment this isn't so bad. Maybe my DH can also get his blood test done at the same time.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hello Everyone!

Team- sorry about the big old , I am on my first cycle of clomid so you can join me in the clomid journey! FX its our ticket to our BFP!

Welcome mrcheck

My opks have been staying consistently darker then normal but not positive yet. I took a digital to be sure and it was negative....but when I pulled it out the line was pretty dark. I am CD11 so hoping I will ovulate within the next few days.

I want a baby so bad, me and my DH are so ready for it. this is so hard. I honestly can't believe it its taking this long for me to get PG. its something that I never thought of. I hope lots of us get our BFP this month, October is a great month to have a baby. I am an October baby(17th).

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Thank you ladies :)
It's been a rough day but I'm hopeful for this cycle. I should also mention I already have my Halloween baby!! DS was born 2 yrs ago on Halloween. Maybe I'll have two little pumpkins now! Haha

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Holly my DH's bday is Oct 17! :)
And my BFF's wedding anniversary is the 16th and TTCd for FOUR years for each of her two children who are ALSO both born on Oct 16th (4yrs apart!). Sounds like October's our month!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Welcome Copela!! I'm new to posting as well, everyone here is so nice! I hope you get the BEST birthday present!

Margie - I'm glad you were able to get a lot quicker this time! I hope you get your movie popcorn :)

Holley - I'm so sorry it's taking you so long.. I will be praying for you! I hope you get your BFP soon!

Team - How perfect would it be to have two precious little pumpkins!

SO I do this thing whenever I"m pregnant and ONLY when I'm pregnant. I call it the laugh/cry thing... I will start dying laughing at something that probably isn't really that funny and then burst into uncontrollable tears. I've done that twice so far. So I'm hoping that a good sign.. cause I hate the laugh/cry thing it's kind of embarrassing.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Welcome Copela!! I'm new to posting as well, everyone here is so nice! I hope you get the BEST birthday present!

Margie - I'm glad you were able to get a lot quicker this time! I hope you get your movie popcorn :)

Holley - I'm so sorry it's taking you so long.. I will be praying for you! I hope you get your BFP soon!

Team - How perfect would it be to have two precious little pumpkins!

SO I do this thing whenever I"m pregnant and ONLY when I'm pregnant. I call it the laugh/cry thing... I will start dying laughing at something that probably isn't really that funny and then burst into uncontrollable tears. I've done that twice so far. So I'm hoping that a good sign.. cause I hate the laugh/cry thing it's kind of embarrassing.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo