Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 640 Replies | Last Page

I'm sorry hanna. If af come tomorrow, I also will be debating about actually trying as far as bbt and opk's. Never did opk's. Maybe I should give them a try. I do think I will see a doctor just to see why it has not happened this far

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I'm sorry hanna28 you know my friend told me to do that. Stop thinking about it and just let it happen. Hard to do. So I'm trying but taking temps because first time.but I am trying just to if it happens it happens.good luck

9 years ago

Mama2twins: they don't realize that we started off relaxing and yet that didn't work and when we saw that it was not working, we decided to all this extra stuff to enhance our chances.

Sorry for the bad wording. I was being a bad employee and was typing and texting at the same time.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I know. It's not them going Through it. And It is easy for my friend to tell that to me and me try to do it. She was trying to help. I was a poas addict who'd get upset every time I got that dang negative. And your right. This group is great. It's supportive and well she doesn't know I even got preseed so much for just letting it happen lol

9 years ago

Had some strange cramping today. Went to the bathroom because i was sure af just started (eventhough it would be 3 days early) and my panties were just really damp.....no af. Not quite sure what that is about. Anyone having the same issue?

9 years ago

I'm sorry hanna.

People tell me all of the time to just let it happen and stop worrying... but it is really hard to do that when you have been trying for over a year. I just want to know why!

I am hoping that what I had yesterday was ib.. I have been really tired all day today and yesterday which is not normal for me... also extremely sore boobs. I normally have sore boobs but they are so sore it hurts if I even touch them. Guess I will see in a few days.

Baby dust for all!

9 years ago

I hope yall get your bfp.try preseed I keep reading reviews how much it helps. I am trying first time this month. last month I just didn't get that cm I guess to help. So maybe I was to dry I dunno. So that's my next step.good luck cjsmommy I bet a year long enough sending baby dust

9 years ago

Morning ladies!

Ababy2love: I really hope that af stays away today! Are you testing? fx for you!

mama2twins7: I have used preseed for a while now and I find it to be very useful when bding often. No positive results as of yet, but it does get things going :)

As for the "stop thinking about it and you'll see it happens" or "it'll happen when you least expect it" sort of comments, I have to say that I have no patience. I know people mean well but I just think is really insensitive to say things like that when they have no idea what it means to try for so long. Anyway, it's not like I get into arguments or anything, I just pretend I didn't hear what they said :p

AFM, 15 dpo, af due today no signs of her. BBT even higher. Don't want to get excited. Not testing until Friday (I'd be 2 days late). We'll see!

9 years ago

Aletheok: sorry I lied to you. It actually comes tomorrow. Miscalculated. I am not testing. I am stern on waiting till I miss it. However my bbt did decrease .15 so I am confident af is coming. Don't want to and a little devastated but nothing I can do. I am on the November board already but I may just have to let baby making take a backseat.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy, I'm totally with you with the no testing approach. Way too much money and hope spent POAS...
Anyway, not a dramatic bbt drop, so you're not out yet :)
Try to keep yourself busy today. My favourite mind-numbing activity is watching frasier episodes on youtube :P Helps to get my mind off things when I'm at home.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo