Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Hannah: I used to test so much in the beginning. I have stopped trying to avoid disappointment. So I been waiting till after.

Aletheok: woooo hooooo fx for your bfp. Sending you lots of baby dust.

Update: my temp dropped to 97.90. This is so frustrating. I did take earlier than I usually do because I had to use the bathroom. I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. So really mad. I really cannot believe in a month I have not successfully conceived yet. Still lotion like cm but from reading google, honestly that don't mean anything. My hope is blown. Guess I wait here until af shows..

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy- what DPO are you?

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

HI GIRLS JUST CHECKING IN ON EVERY ONE HOPE ALL ARE DOING WELL THIS 2WW IS DRIVING ME INSANE I HAVE GOTTEN BFP BE4 AT 10DPO SO I NO I WONT HOLD OUT ON TESTING I WILL TEST AT 10 DPO WHICH IS TUESDAY

TO ALL WHO ARE STILL WAITING TO TEST AND TO THOSE WHO HAVE MOVED ON TO THE NOV BOARD FOR NOV BABY I MAY BE WITH YOUS NEXT WEEK U NEVER NO

User Image

9 years ago

Margie: I'm 11 dpo. I had a temp drop at 9 dpo so I cannot even say it is an implantation. I am just so confused. My symptoms seemed so promising.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy- your room could have just been a little colder last night. I know my Temps go up and down a lot but as long as they're above my coverline I don't worry about it too much. FX AF stays away

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie: ha ha ha, that is funny that you said that because I had to check my heat to see if it was on. It was so cold in my room yet I woke up in sweat but it was freezing. It is above coverline. You just have me some hope. Wish it was time to test already

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Af is coming. I feel the af cramping. Oh well, what can I do?

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been so MIA. it's best to stay away so I won't obsess over ttc and the horrible tww like I normally do.

5 DPO, I'd usually be testing by now because I'm THAT addicted to POAS even though I know I'll just see negatives. Trying not to pay too close attention to every little feeling, either. Will probably start testing on Monday at 8dpo just to calm the cravings. Previous BFPs were on 9dpo and 10dpo.

Ababy - Don't count yourself out yet!

FX for all of those still waiting to test this month. Hoping many of us see a BFP!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

XOXO, so sorry for your loss!!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

XOXO and mom2bx3 I'm so sorry for you losses!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo