Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Yup the witch has arrived. Earlier than my usual 31 day cycle. Making this one 27. Which I kind of expected because I ovulated earlier than usual as well.
Bummer!!!!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Ababy2love: I did not get thick creamy cm this month altogether. I am not sure if that's a good sign or not. Don't give up hope! You still have a few days and may be the consistency will change. How is your bbt chart looking? I think that is more reliable and more conclusive.

xxlola13xx: My ob told me that if your cycles are regular, you are ovulating on time. So, I am guessing your o is fine. Just like Margie suggested I highly recommend charting your bbt for pinpointing you O date. You should at least BD every other day (everyday would be even better if you can manage it). I heard the best formula is to BD 2 days before ovulation back to back and the day after o with a day gap. I know two people who conceived by doing this.

mamma2twins7: that is cool! I am hoping you get your dark BFP soon. It's probably just a matter of days for your hcg to build up. I think we might be almost cycle buddies as I am expecting mine on wed or fri too :) Any new symptoms?

Kelley: So sorry for the temp. dip. May be it might rise back up. Are you sure it's not dip for implantation?

Margie: it's good that you rested up. I hope you are feeling better now so you can be ready around CD16. The good thing is you know your cycle. I am still working on mine. This is the first month. I am charting... Lol!

Nikki: I am sorry to hear that you may be out. It's frustrating.

AFM: I am not sure what to expect. I am trying to prepare myself for the worst but I am hopeful at the same time. I started having terrible cramps since this morning with pain in my legs. I am scared every time I go to the restroom that AF will show. My bbt chart is showing a rise of 0.1 degF for the last few days. (Minus the fact that I don't wake up the same time everyday). My bbs started feeling sore and sensitive this morning. I was too emotional yesterday afternoon when a story on the radio made me cry. I just don't want to see anything emotional. I am thinking I might test tomorrow if I don't get my AF by then.

Also, I have been taking my prenatals regularly and I noticed a minor but distinct change in feeling the softness of my skin and hair. It's hard to describe but it feels like everything is much softer to feel. I hope you guys don't find this too silly!

I hope the temp. stay elevated and the little bean sticks to give a nice BFP for y'all!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Kelley: so sorry darling! I am dreading mine. I am feeling all the AF cramps. I hate that the symptoms are so similar :( on the other hand, shorter cycle means you will ovulate sooner.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Morning ladies. Well a Bfn this am. Boo and
Dsinha no new symptoms I had been bloated sore nipples gas I was peeing a lot. but I guess just progesterone. This am it feels like Af is gonna come early. Probably all the stress lol. Keep me posted on your out come Cycle buddy he he.

9 years ago

And so sorry kelly. I'll prob be there tomorrow or Tues. That sucks.

9 years ago

Kelley I'm SO sorry! I'm probably going to start either today or tomorrow, i can feel it coming UGH!

Niki are you going to test or just wait it out?

Margie I'm glad you are feeling better! Hope you catch that egg! Good luck!

Lola - this is only our second month to try as well. I did lose a baby in October though...
It's always hard to have to start a new cycle :( I would recommend purchasing some Ovulation sticks, I am using wondfo that I ordered from amazon. I think I bought 50 for about $20 that's cheap in comparison to other brands and seems pretty accurate. Also testing at least twice a day, once around noonish and in the afternoon so you can make sure you catch your LH surge. You can also temp, I'm not currently doing that so I can't tell you much about it but I know a lot of ladies around here have been successful in pinpointing ovulation that way. SO sorry this wasn't your month!

ababy - I know that cm plays a lot into things but for me I have been pregnant three times and EVERYtime my cm has been different in that week or so before I got a positive test. IN fact with this last pregnancy I didn't even see any CM I was SO dry, TMI sorry. I know it's hard not to analyze EVERY single thing!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Mama2twins7: it is not over until the witch shows her ugly face. Still sending you lots of baby dust your way.

Dsinah: I am still hoping for you to get your bfp. My bbt is still increasing. My Bbt is doing good. It rose 0.08 degrees in Fahrenheit from yesterday but I don't want to give my hopes up because I find that it always goes down at least two days before af. I still have 7 more days to go.

kelley828: I am sorry the got you. I hope that next cycle is your cycle

NikkiN: Could it be an implantation dip? How many dpo are you?

Margie_M: Thanks for that. I hope you are feeling better today. Sometimes our bodies have there own plans for us and we have to listen to it. Your body for some reason definitely needed sleep

Afm: I woke up with more creamy lotion cm at 6dpo. (sorry for the tmi) and a 0.08 increase in my basal body temperature from yesterday but I don't normally see a decline until a day or two before af which is 7 to 8 days away. I have no other symptoms. Oh the only thing is yesterday I felt this stabbing pain on my left boob. It felt like someone took the knife and slid it from the top of my bbs to the nipple. That hurt so bad. It didn't stay long. Hope this is a good sign. Again, next month will be an official year that I have been ttc. Me and my other half are both 27.

Lots of & to you all.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I also have increased cm this am. This is the first TTC in over 5 years and I haven't tracked in past Or cervix and what not. Mine is still high. I ordered a bit thermometer so I am ready for next month. So I will need to learn how to track. But still keeping my fingers crossed. I need to start using my computer instead of phone. Makes it difficult to reply to your post I can't read them when tying mine lol so if I miss anyone I am wishing everyone luck ð???

9 years ago

So I figured out if I start tomorrow and ovulate on CD 14 like I have the past two cycles then I will probably be due November 1st or 2nd. That is in-between mine and my husbands birthdays My hubs is Oct. 29th and mine is Nov 5th so that's pretty cool!

I'm considering temping this month, I hate that idea though.. 5am EVERYDAY would suck but I wake up at that time most days anyway.

Anyway I guess that means I will be moving on to a november board in the next day or two. BUT if I do get pregnant this cycle I will most likely still have an October baby since i have c-section babies (emergency section with first pregnancy and extremely narrow pelvis.

Good luck ladies!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

So I am counting myslelf as 2 DPO today(could be 1 DPO as well). I am still doing OPK daily as I just want to make sure I didn't get a false positive OPK because of the clomid. My temp was up this morning. But This is so new I want to make sure; so I will be peeing on opk and then in a week or so a HPT as well! I am crazy I know!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo