Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Sorry to hear Margie

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Sorry Margie! *hugz*

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Sorry Margie! *hugz*

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

MARGIE- I am so sorry! Hopefully you will catch that bean this month. FX for you.

DSINHA- I have felt those feeling just after ovulation before.

AFM: 3 DPO. Nothing much happening. Except recently I have felt major fluttering in my lower stomach. It's almost similar to when driving over a big hill and you loose your stomach. I Have felt it a handful of times. Anyone else ever had this feeling?

9 years ago

So I am now terrified. I have been putting off applying for promotions because I was hoping to have a baby and go on maternity leave. THEN apply for the promotion. But we have been trying for number 2 since July. However, a job has come open that would be great to have and pays about 10,000 more a year than I currently make now. Also, I can work a more flexible schedule in terms of hours. But I am scared because what if I get this new job and have to learn all the new programs, and find out I am pregnant. This is a busier job with more pressure, and I am scared they will be mad when I go on maternity leave for 3 months.

HELP...Should I go for the job or stay put for a little longer.

9 years ago

Nikki - I have found that on my own journey through TTC, putting things off because I might get pregnant is a bad idea as you never know how long it might take. might as well go for the job that you want and then when you get pregnant decide where to go from there.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Anybody had this - am cycle day 17 (think I ovulated between day 12-14) and have a lot of cramping on left side of lower abdomen plus have achy lower back. not due to period for another 11-12 days... very odd never had this before only day of my period starting...

Anyone had like implantation/early early pregnancy signs and had these symptoms?

9 years ago

Nikki, I agree with Margie. If it's a job you really want then I would go for it. GL!!! As for the fluttery stomach feeling, I haven't experienced it myself so I couldn't really say what it is. But I really hope it's your body preparing itself for a little miracle!

I'm doing tons better today. My sweet SIL dropped by unannounced earlier and gave me a gift card to Charming Charlie's (a cute jewelry store). My brother had suggested she give me flowers when they found out about the m/c, but she thinks the same way as me: flowers die, but jewelry lives on!

I'm thinking we're gonna skip a month trying and then try for a November baby. We originally didn't want a baby in Oct, Nov or Dec because we have so many during that timeframe, but I'm thinking I don't care anymore. It's kind of like Nikki's job situation. I can't wait until everything lines up just perfect because that will never happen. I just need to let life happen.

(I'm still sticking around in the October forum because I like you guys!)

9 years ago

NIKI:
I think I feel kind of fluttering in my stomach along with lower back pain. It's a strange feeling. I am not sure if that is something from what I ate or something special. I guess we will find out shortly. I think we might be cycle buddies :)

I am on 3 dpo and I am feeling really weird with fluttering feeling in my stomach and lower back pain like a mild form of the one before AF. I am trying not to overthink it.

About jobs, I envy you for being able to stay at home. I hate wasting my days at work and coming home all exhausted and beat up to the point that I just want to go to bed. If you're up for a job, I think you should apply and go for it and worry about making a decision after you have an offer letter at hand. You cannot plan for everything especially about having a baby. If you take the job and get pregnant, the company will understand coz everyone knows that "Life Happens!"

MARGIE: So sorry to hear about getting so close to BFP. I'd like to believe that everything happens for a reason. I hope you get a big fat BFP this cycle.

HANNA: thanks for the tip about pineapples. Btw, I am allergic to pineapples just like ECESWEETIE What was the chances of that!

HOLLY: excuse my ignorance but what does metformin pills do? Who knows I may need it too. Sorry to hear it's so painful. I hope it works for all the trouble you had to go through.

KELLY: I am in the same situation. My bbt temps keeps fluctuating and now, I am not sure when I ovulated. It's not easy to detect the exact ovulation timing.

ECESWEETIE: I am experiencing similar cramping. I am on CD16 - 3DPO. AF is quite far away. I wish someone could just tell me what is going on. It's heartbreaking when you hope and hope and ends in bfn.

Wish everyone gets their BFP pretty soon!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Desinah- metformin is to control insulin levels. Usually used with type 2 diabetics but also with PCOS. if insulin is too high it can cause you not to ovulate. But man it's side effects are a pain in the butt....literally. it can take your body up to several weeks to get past them.

I think we are cycle buddies. I am also having the lower back cramps too...FX this is our month.

AFM I currently work at a college. The job would just be switching departments. But after talking to the supervisor of the open position...I think I am going to wait and see after March. We move into our new house then and my dh will be home more and we can talk about me changing jobs.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo