Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies I have decided to join you all in the waiting game I am 1 dpo cycle day 15 I o on cycle day 14 which is good I took clomid from cycle day 2-6 50mg Holly what dose of clomid did u take and on what days we are cycle budies just about

User Image

9 years ago

Hi kirbcat. I took 50 mg days 3 through 7. I got a positive
Opk on cd 11 and ovulated on 12 or early 13 cd I think.
So I am 1 or 2 dpo! My first clomid cycle. What about
You? What has your clomid experience been like?

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Ok i am totally lost today.....according to my cycles i was supposed to O on thursday last week. I didnt feel any different at anytime, and my opk wasnt exactly looking 100% positive. I continued to take the rest of the tests ans today my test was the darkest that i have seen them this cycle! What the heck is going on? Anyone jave any advice or insight?

9 years ago

blc7713- The same thing happened to me this cycle I had like 4-5 positive days and two solid smiley faces! Maybe it's in both are best interest! Haha, fingers crossed for us since ours are so weird this time around.

9 years ago

Hanna- i wonder if this could be a reason why i havent gotten pregnant yet. Maybe im not ovulating until later? I usually use the cb digital opk but my doctor suggested to use the regular ones with the lines because i was getting false positives. I thought i had everything organized and mapped out but maybe it was off. Hoping this is a good discovery for both of us! I guess more bd is in order!

9 years ago

Hi everyone

Am joining you ladies, I am 5dpo, feeling very bloated, had a few sharp pains on my lower right side yesterday. I am a high risk mom (or so the doctors say) - 48, DH 53. All my blood work was normal and we are so hopeful and excited to be trying for a little one. Living in Cape Town, South Africa and so glad to have found this amazing site.

Wishing everyone a great week!

9 years ago

Welcome Bevcorbett! They may say your high risk, but many older moms carry and deliver absolute perfect babies so don't let that get you down :-)

blc7713- I use a combination of both the digital and strips. I do think using both is very helpful. Idk why my O time was so long this cycle, never happen thus far?

AFM- I did a complete different approach this cycle, while I still charted OPKs and did some temping. We really just had fun this time and had real good baby dances ;-) haha. I was waaay to uptight last cycle and I feel that hinder my outcome. While I'm still hopefully, I'm not setting myself up for such disappointment. I also will not be taking any pg test till the day of my missed period or after. While I am pretty addicted to them lol I don't want to deal with the stress or over analyzing of BFN like I usually do. It's a very relaxed month for us.
BABY DUST TO ALL. Good luck ladies! My fingers and toes are all crossed for you :-)

9 years ago

@ hanna28 Thank you for the words of welcome and for the encouragement. xx

9 years ago

BEvcorbett: welcome to this forum! I hope you get your BFP soon.

AFM, I just found out while going through my stash that I am stocked up with hpts. So, I have decided to try it anyways.

Tested first time this cycle and bfn :( I woke up at 4 am and was too sleepy to test so my test was based on my 2nd urine (sorry tmi) for this morning plus I know it's waaaay to early as I am 10dpo.

My nipples are so sore and sensitive. Anyone else having this symptom? (I normally don't have this).

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

dsinha - Don't give up hope! Those could be really good symptoms. I got my bfp with my son at 10dpo and at 9 dpo with my twins (loss) so it's definitely not too early!

BevCorbett - Welcome and GL!

hanna - So much power to you for relaxing and going with the flow. I hope it brings you a BFP!

blc - What day did you think you were ovulating? It's weird the smiley face tests, that cost more, would be less accurate. The internet cheapie dip strips have always worked well for me and they're like... $12 for 20. I thought I was supposed to O on CD13 or 14 and it didn't end up happening until CD15, so anything is possible!

kirbcat - Welcome and GL! We're pretty much cycle buddies. I'm 1DPO.

Holly - We can be tww buddies, too!! And you are NOT crazy. Don't know how many times I've looked at the calendar to see how early I can test. What dpo do you plan on starting? I'm going to try my hardest to wait until at least 8dpo.

Jessyann - It's not over 'til it's over!!

Ababy2love - Crossing my fingers you get your BFP this month!

AFM - Officially in the tww. O day was yesterday (1/25). DH and I BD'd early Sat and Sunday. FX! Feeling kind of crampy this morning and lower back pain. Feeling extremely emotional and moody. Want to see that BFP so much!! Need to stay extremely busy so I won't start testing way too early and drive myself crazy.

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo