Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 640 Replies | Last Page

NO DIOECIOUS I HAVEN'T ITS WAY TO EARLY IM GOING TO HOLD OFF TESTING FOR AS LONG AS I CAN PREVIOUSLY I HAVE GOTTEN FAINT BFP ON 10 DPO SO IL WAIT UNTIL AT LEST 11 OR 12 DPO

User Image

9 years ago

MAMA2Twins-Don't ever feel like your emotions don't matter or guilty about them! As the other girls said....It is so hard from cycle 1 to years later. GL and maybe the November board will be luckier for us!

Carola29- So sorry about your daughter. GL and FX for u this cycle.

So excited for everyone testing soon.

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Carola - Welcome. I'm sorry for your loss. that would be devastating. Wishing lots of this cycle.

Mama2twins - You shouldn't feel bad about being upset.it's difficult no matter what point in TTC you're in.

Holly - They've been making jokes about me getting pregnant before I was even TTC. When they started it was just annoying but now I'm finding it hurtful and very irritating. Basically I avoid talking to them as much as possible. I hope your get your soon.

Ababy2love - They know that those jokes irritate me, though I don't think they're being malicious, just thoughtless. FX that you get your this weekend!

TTC -Thanks. I'm hoping it makes a difference. Either way we go for our follow up appointment next week to find out what the next step for us is. How did your appointment go? I think you said it was happening today.

Hanna - cool I'll have to check them out.

AFM - I finally got my solid smiley today and (TMI) I had a ton of EWCM this morning. FX we catch the egg this month. I think with DH's results I'm more hopeful this month than I have been in a while.

Looking forward to everyone testing!!!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

On day I'm hopeful, the next day I'm convinced its not going to happen this month. AF is due to tomorrow or Friday and I am waiting until Friday to test (if AF doesn't show up beforehand).

Yesterday I had so many good signs...when I took my bra off it just grazed my niplles and they were so sensitive it hurt...has never happened before.
Metallic taste all day and I still have it.
High temp...
more tired then usual
lotionee CM

Today I had a lower temp, and I just think I'm not preggers. I thought I was feeling pre menstrual cramps at one point which is devastating me.

up and down and up and down...can it be Friday yet?

9 years ago

Margie-yes I did have my appointment today! It went pretty good. The bad news is he says I have diminished ovarian reserve (which I guess shouldn't suprise me since I am 39). So he thinks that has been a big part of our issue conceiving and believes poor egg quality was the cause of my mc last summer. dH's sperm count was also a little low. I think he said they like it to be 20 million? But he had 19 million? The appointment was over the phone so I had a hard time hearing him sometimes. So he's having me take CoQ10 and DHEA for egg quality. Then next cycle (which should start any day) I will take Letrizole and we will do IUI. Praying this works!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I think I'm out for this cycle. I'm CD26/12dpo and I've got goopy red/clear/pink streaks when I wipe. Hoping it to be implantation as its too early for my AF, but I don't know! Cramps and a nasty headache are also present! Guess I'll find out later for sure!

TTC #1 after second full abdominal Myomectomy (first was 2/2012, second 5/2014). Been trying since September 2014 (half tried in September as I wasn't monitoring and also November as I was very sick). Hoping for a very soon! and to everyone!!

9 years ago

Hi y'all!

I have been busy lately with work and classes. I am exhausted... Phew!

My bbt chart has gone crazy as I marked today's temp at 98.79 which is the highest during this month. Logically, I am sure there is no way I can maintain this temp. Sounds like evil is around the corner!

I have tested with with wondo cheapie test strip, only to get bfn :((

I do have some symptoms but who knows?!?!!

for everyone waiting for

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Oh my gosh I just found out my dh signed us up for his company time share place by the beach om v day ya u think nope we are going with kids. Oh forgot to add it's a studio with one bedroom two beds hmm around my fertile period.Prob day of ovulation lol go hubby sex in bathroom lol

9 years ago

I'm sorry Dsinha. Temps high seems good. Right. How many days till Af? Oh wait your count down is there so Friday? My brain has been all over.

9 years ago

Compels: I hope you are not out. Sending you lots of baby dust. I think we all know the up and downs all to well.

Ttclate30s: hope this next cycle is your month.

vmusic: sending lots of baby dust your way for it to be implantation and not spotting for af.

Update: as for me, Copela was right and my temps did go up to 98.19. Nothing much though but I do have a headache and a weird feeling down below. It was not cramps nor pulling. I also had dull cramping. The cramping is gone now. No other updates. Yesterday I was so gassy but I also have IBS. So it could be that

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo