Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Margie, thanks I'm so new to this temping thing!
Sounds like you are having a frustrating cycle.. Good luck I hope this is your month!!!

Cj'smommy, that number sounds about right for as early as you are, I would just make sure to go back in two days and make sure your numbers are doubling!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

After posting, I decided to throw caution to the wind, figured if I got a BFN, I have a few extra bucks this week, I could always buy some more. I was so not expecting this. I really thought we missed the egg, and I have been so angry for 2 days I thought for sure I was out.

User Image

9 years ago

I added my bfp to my images. :)
Blood workscheduled for tomorrow.

User Image

9 years ago

OMG!!! Congratulations!!!! So happy to see another BFP!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Ok so this runny nose is driving me absoulutely crazy. Its clear and literally if i bend down i have to have a tissue at hand i know probably too much information but its driving me mad. brought some first response tests today ready for the morning very nervous and scared at the same time as i took the clear blue digital on sunday which would have been a week after what could of been implantation bleeding started It was negative but took it lunch time after only an hour hold. Ive got my fingers tightly crossed xx

9 years ago

mom2bx3

9 years ago

Mom2bx3

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks ladies! I am trying to not get my hopes up until I see the numbers. Last time they didn't rise as fast as they should. I am very happy to see such a strong positive though because it was never that strong when I had the ectopic. I am going to tell DH after the blood test comes back. I am going to plan a special valentine's day reveal. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Mom2b- OMG!!! I hope your blood work comes back with really good numbers.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

well i've come to the conclusion that haven't ovulated yet with the low temp I've had.. so going to bd tonight and hope my temp goes up... lol or just give up this cycle I'm going crazy

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo