Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Congrats copela! Great news!!

Team-yes, I spotted my first cycle of Clomid. I was told it was normal. That was the cycle i got preggo on too so maybe it's good!

Thanks Ababy! I'm both nervous for the procedure and I'm excited!

Hanna-good luck girl! Hope you get your

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Vmusic- sorry the found u. Hopefully next month is your month. Come join us on the November board

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Copela- CONGRATS!

TCCLATE30s- That's great you guys have a plan! Fresh plans are always the best. Don't be nervous about the IUI. Its uncomfortable, but NOT painful. I even have a tilted cervix and low pain tolerance (aka big baby!) and it wasn't painful. Hopefully November is super lucky for everyone!

MAMMA2TWINS- That is hilarious! I should O on Vday, which means neither me or my dr will be getting any. Gotta Love IUIs. . Maybe we will be cycle buddies!

9 years ago

Congratulations Copeland. How exciting. Keep us posted on the pregnancy.

Nikki ya my first v day with kids lol.
Maybe. I'm looking forward to af I always want it to be over with but now seems like it's taking forever only day 2 ugh.

Ttclate ya I know right a bathroom lol I still figure I'll be fertile what couple days before anyways so. It's all good. Just funny is all. Should be fun..Kids haven't stayed in a hotel before.

And to.all who's testing soon Can't wait to hear some more bfp

9 years ago

It seem like all my little symptoms disappeared. Yes my temp went up. I had shooting pain in my right breast. But for some reason I don't want to count that as a sign. No more frequent urination (which I thought was the tea), (sorry for tmi) I went kind of dry with no cm but it returned later in the day sticky and creamy. I still have my headache but that can be from anything. I do customer service so maybe it was the callers. But I feel regular. No sensitive nipples. No tiredness, yes I was tired for two days but idk.

Just feeling out you guys

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Wow, there's a lot that's happened in the last day! Way too much for me to remember. I'm sorry to those of you who have had a hard time or are joining us on the November board.

Copela!!!!! I don't know about anybody else, but after so many bfn's this month it gives me hope seeing a bfp.

9 years ago

Abababy2love don't get discouraged.. It's early and with my first pregnancy I.had absolutely no symptoms. I even was trying to have a baby. It took.me two days to realize I.hadn't started af.

9 years ago

Definitely out :( AF is 4 days early! So weird. I think I need a break from charting and being super vigilant with writing it all down. February well just do the every other day BD as suggested by my gyno! to you all!

TTC #1 after second full abdominal Myomectomy (first was 2/2012, second 5/2014). Been trying since September 2014 (half tried in September as I wasn't monitoring and also November as I was very sick). Hoping for a very soon! and to everyone!!

9 years ago

Took my bbt for no apparent reason and it is 98.76. I don't know what it was supposed to do for me but I did it.

Vmusic: so sorry.... Sending you lots of baby dust for next cycle.

Mama2twins: thanks, it seemed like I am so close but so far away.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I am so confused and lost with my cycle. I am probably 13 or 14 dpo. All bfn so far. My temp spiked up yesterday and dipped down today. I can feel coming. Weird thing is all these good symptoms like sensitive nipples, gassy, lotion like cm, being super thirsty and frequent trips to bathroom made me hope.

I can't stand another bfn. I will just quietly wait for AF. I am too tired of this crap... Excuse my language!!! Hopefully, I will join Nov board soon with a lot of familiar buddies!

Thank you everyone for being there for me but this is super hard and frustrating! It is true that I would not have made it so far without you guys

PEACE

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo