Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Dsinah: I know how you feel. I just think of finally holding the bundle of joy and letting him/her know that they were worth however many cycles it took. We will be here for you. We fight together. It is not your battle, it is ours. So if you believe that af, is coming. of course you know better than I. Do you have a plan? Do you use opk's? If not are you going to? Do you temp? How long have you been trying?

Update: my bbt is 98.40. I am currently 10dpo. I forgot to do cm check. Usually I do it before shower. I cannot after shower because I have to rush to get ready and get DS up to do what he needs to do. Very gassy and it am not understanding why because I am gassy even when I don't eat anything. Also my nipples. They are not sensitive but shocking pain keeps going through them. So much so that I couldn't even lay on my stomach. The shocking pain hurt so bad. My only issue is that I did have nipple piercings previously so I was wondering if it could be that. However, I had them out for a while and never felt these type of pains. Well only 4 more days to af so I guess only time will tell. On the fence with this one.

Just to make y'all laugh, why did glow change my ovulation day to 01/26. Wth. If that is the case I am definitely out because I did not baby dance nowhere near that date.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Dnisha I'm SO sorry you are having such a hard time! :(

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Jessy!

Thanks Ababy2love! It would be easier to fight the battle together.
I have not been seriously trying for that long. This is probably the 2nd month we started seriously working on BD. Shame on me! Your signs sound good to me. FX for you! What is the glow? Is it an app?

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

So I'm joining the board I just lost my twins that was due in august alot of people want me to wait d but I just ant to get started again so I'm here edd Oct 31 so I may start a Nov board if the didn't already start one

9 years ago

Dsinha, This is one of the hardest roller coasters. And don't worry about how long you've been trying. Someone said on one of the boards that every loss or BFN is hard, and it's true. If AF does come grab some chocolate and a funny show and know that we're thinking of you.

9 years ago

XOXO- I am so sorry to hear that! Lots of. Hugz and prayers ! We are all here
For you

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Hello Ladies,

Xoxo - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I was so excited for you. I'm sending you positve thoughts and digital hugs. FX that you get your rainbow baby soon.

Dsinha - I'm sorry your temp dropped. I've had that happen too where everything seems to look like it's finally adding up and then it suddenly doesn't. It really doesn't matter how long you've been trying it's a rough rollercoaster.

Ababy2love - you symptoms and temp sound promising. FX that they turn into a BFP soon.

Vmusic - I'm sorry to hear that the with got you.

Copela - .

AFM - I think I finally O'd yesterday. not entirely sure though. normally I O the day after my solid smiley face but this time I had a temp spike the day I got it and my temp only went up a little more today but the OPK I took was negative. I guess I'll see what tomorrow brings. If it's another big temp spike then I'll know that my cycle isn't being weird. DH and I are planning on BDing tonight anyway just in case.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Thank you everybody really helps

9 years ago

So sorry for those who have been visited by the big bad . Next month will be exciting to see!

Afm- im 3 dpo today and had a bunch of white lotion like cm. Not sure if thats a positive or a negative. Also i had the most random soar throat last night! Grabbed a cough drop and now nothing......

9 years ago

Hello ladies!
I am back. Sorry to see so many familiar faces (er, names, I guess).
I naturally miscarried an ectopic pg on Dec 23rd, took off from TTC for one cycle and now I'm onto my next cycle now on CD 15, just got mpositive opk, which puts me at the end of October. I started on vitex after the mc so we will see how well that works. Other than that not much more to report.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo