Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 640 Replies | Last Page

dsinha1011 - I have never had mid cycle cramping like this before so this is so different... i never got this with our first pregnancy that ended in miscarriage either (from memory) just had a lot of clear watery discharge from memory which I continue to have. My sharp pains has come and gone and is def on the left side now they are sitting further under lower abdomen, right under belly button is all hard (this is what I had the first time)... maybe something is brewing!

Am glad am not the only one at this stage of the cycle and having these strange cramping... am no where near period time!

9 years ago

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? Coming over from the September board (and August, July, June...).

I hope you're all well. I've tried to read all you girls have posted so I can be as up-to-date as possible :)

I've been TTC for over a year and half now. Had 5 unsuccessful cycles of clomid (including a missed MC and a CP) and now taking a a 'break' to try to reassess the whole situation and see how we can go on from here.

We had an appointment with a RE last Friday where he went through all the blood analysis they had asked for and also my partner's SA. Everything came back normal... So the next step will be the Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy done at the same time (20th February). Oh joy. I would have prefered a HSG but the doctor said that we need to be thorough and also to be able to fix anything that might be wrong... Anyway, we'll see what happens.

In the meantime I'm taking this month sort of as a break. Not tempting, not using OPKs... Not really ideal, I know. But I'm so tired of putting so much effort and being disappointed month after month that I just don't have the energy any more. That's also why I haven't been very active on the boards either... Sorry about that.

Good luck and tons of baby dust to all of you!

9 years ago

Hey y'all! I'm also on the October 2015 train. I'm only 2dpo currently. Recently came to the conclusion that I haven't been ovulating regularly but thankfully I did this cycle. If we conceive this cycle, EDD will be 10/7/15, two days after our 2nd wedding anniversary. I hope by the end of this cycle, we all have some bun bakage goin' on! Good luck and baby dust to each of you!

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm currently on my second cycle of TTC after a missed miscarriage. I'm SO ready to be pregnant, I know I haven't been trying as long as some of you but here's hoping for a LOT of BFP's this month! If I get pregnant my due date would be October 5th

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Welcome Jessyann- looks like we are also cycle buddies...My EED would be 10/5 if we catch that egg this month!

9 years ago

Thank you!!! Awesome! Hope we both get our BFP this month!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I missed a lot since I was on last.

Holly- hope your feeling better! Good luck with Clomid! I am hoping if this cycle doesn't work out that the RE will Rx it for next.

Margie- welcome! So sorry u have to be here. Fx this cycle gives u your THB!

Nikki- I don't think I have had that feeling outside of being nervous or riding a ride. Hopefully for you its a positive sign!

Idk-how thoughtful of your SIL!

Dsinha-GL!

Altheok- welcome over! We have been riding these boards for a while now. Hopefully we get our BFP soon! I totally understand what u mean about putting forth the effort just to be disappointed. It's heartbreaking. Sticky baby dust my friend.

Amdouhitt- welcome and good luck!

Jessy-so sorry for your MC. Good luck to you! I hope u get your THB soon

AFM- had the HSG on Monday avd yesterday I was super crampy. Luke severe pain in my uterus area. I had to undo my buttons on my pants I was so uncomfortable. Today I'm sporting leggings just in case but it seems to be better. I'm on cd 13. I think I O'd already but waiting for CH to confirm. Hoping we caught the egg but if not I am looking forward to my appointment with the RE on the 28th

Good luck to everyone!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hello ladies,

TTC - I was the same way after my HSG. Although I'm told I had a somewhat extreme reaction to it. I remember being uncomfortable for a bit afterwards. I have to admit I'm kind of terrified of getting and IUI after my HSG experience.

Jessyann - Welcome! GL on this cycle I hope we do end up with a lot of BFP's this cycle.

amdouthitt - Welcome. I hope you have extra luck, a baby as an anniversary present would be amazing.

aletheok - Welcome aboard. I think I joined you at the tail end of the June board. I hear you on not wanting to deal with the disappointment anymore.

dsinha - Thanks. I hope we both get super dark BFPs this cycle.

Idk - Your SIL is very thoughtful.

AFM - AF is being nasty this cycle. my cramps usually go away after the first few hours but I'm still getting mild ones today. Just enough to keep me uncomfortable. FX she doesn't stick around all weekend.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie-that's exactly how I feel! The HSG just made me wonder if I could even handle an IUI. It was so painful when they put the catheter in. Augh!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Jessyann1985 & NikkiN my edd is Oct 5 th as well! Hope we catch that egg

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo