Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Mom2be-! I know I'm not part of this board anymore but I keep checking in hoping to see some BfP's! How exciting!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Mom2be-Woo hoo!!!! Congratulations! !!! So excited for you!!!!! Keep positive thoughts in your heart and im sure everything will be alright!

Afm- 6 days late and still bfn......lots of extra cm. Boobs are very sensitive. Had some sharp pains on my lower right side sunday evening but no feeling of af coming......so confused.

9 years ago

Kelley don't quit yet. I was going through same thing this month then all of a sudden finally got a smiley face on digital and many deff positive on wondfo strips. I just ovulated Lil later this month. gl

9 years ago

Ok so now that the shock has worn off I wanted to share my symptoms the last 2 weeks and what we did.

Positive opk on fmu cd 16, BD night time on Cd 11,12,13 and 17. (Totally thought I missed it!)
3 dpo my cm was very wet and my vaginal walls were really mushy. I have never noticed that before with either of my pregnancies, but I probably wasn't paying attention then. I just noticed it and thought it was weird. Cm stayed wet dpo 3-9 dpo
8 dpo I got really dizzy and felt hot flashy. 9 dpo started dark brown heavy spotting, continued to morning of 10 dpo. 11 dpo AF is due and I was bored so I used my FRER from last month and BAM!

What we did different: I lost 15 lbs since December, started eating healthy and walking 5 miles every day, reduced my sugar intake and carbs. I started taking vitex 2x daily 8am and 8pm on an empty stomach. (At least 1/2 hour before eating).

And you know, waited until the last minute to BD.

User Image

9 years ago

Mom2be,
Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!!!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Mom2b, congratulations!!! That's awesome news!

9 years ago

Ok girls completely fed up now and need someone to tell me in not going crazy. Here is an update of all symptoms since last period.

I have pcos and have lost nearly 5 stone.

My last normal period was 11th january. Lasted 8 days at a very normal flow. Normally my periods last anything between 2 to 3 weeks and very light.

On sunday the 2nd of feb i started feeling like i was coming down with something. Dizzyness nausea sore throat just put it down to catching something from my step daughter who is 6. I was cooking dinner when all of a sudden i went very faint and dizzy. 1 to 2 hours later i went to the toilet and when i wiped i had a very thick creamy disharge with a tint of pink started thinking how strange its only 3 weeks since my last period(i can usually go 6 weeks to 10 weeks without one) sorry if tmi. Anyway that very light pink bleeding lasted 3 days on and off not there everytime i went toilet.

Since then the nausea has got stronger infind myself having to eat regularly or else i get this overwhelmin feeling of hunger as if i havent eaten all day but its mainly in the evenings. I have a stuffy nose sore boobs on the side under arms. And nipples arnt sore but sensitive. brushing a top over them feels more sensitive. Slight headaches and a achy back.

On sunday 9th my mother turned up at my door which it would lf been exactly 4 weeks since my last period. I had been to the toilet a few times that morning and she brought with her a clear blue digi test and i took it after only an hour of holding my wee. It was bfn!! After having a little cry i thought to myself i know how ive been feeling and convinced myself i didnt believe it and i would test again in a few more days. on monday when i woke up i has rediculous achy muscle pain down the sides of my boobs near underarms i spent the rest of the day on monday trying to figure out what i had done to cause this "muscle ache".

I went to the supermarket yesterday and picked up a frer test last night after having a big dinner and ice cream and a whole bag of grapes at my mother in laws i had this horrible hunger pain about an hour later literally felt as if i hadent eaten all day and if i didnt eat i would feel sick. Ao i looked in the cupboard for something quick to eat. so i made myself some noodles. Felt full. Then no more than 10 mins later this hunger pain feeling was back. It eased off with a little burping then straight away would come back.

I went to bed not long after as it wwas driving me absoulutely crazy.

This morning i got up at 6 am and test with my fmu. now sorry for the tmi but my urine was that dark it kind of stained the pregnancy test. I didnt see a second line but then after about 12 mins i chucked it in the bin as it was bfn again. could i just be too early too tell or am i driving myself mad over nothing. I keep relaying in my head how im going to tell my husband when i get my BFP ive never had this feeling before.

Dont want to keep getting my hopes up to be let down again. 3 years of trying is now taking its toll on me and im starting to give up hope. sorry for the rant just need someone to tell me im not going mad. Xx

9 years ago

Good morning ladies.

I'm officially out this month. AF showed up early this morning. I joked with DH and told him that BDing brings it on, which it does but it's more coincidental than anything else. Good luck to everyone still in the month. I hope there are a lot more BFPs.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

So I had hubby go out and buy a few more opk and hpt. We did bd last night. :) Took an opk this morning and the test is much much darker than the control line. Hmmm... temp is still at 97.60

and having a bit of cramps so confusing this cycle of mine this time around..

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Mom2b, I'm so excited for you!! And that is one dark BFP you have! I hope this is a very sticky bean hanging out in there!!

Blc, that is really frustrating. FX'd your body is just taking it's time to give you a BFP!

Gemma, Your symptoms sound promising! FX'd it was just too early to test and you get a BFP soon!

Kelley, I'm really starting to wonder about your thermometer! Three days in a row of the same temp seem a little weird to me.

Afm, I'm not really having any symptoms other than a little blood in my cm. I'm 9-11dpo. I wasn't going to test before af showed up, but this morning I just couldn't help it. I had one more dollar store test left, so I used it. BFN. Although, I don't even trust it. Those tests never did turn positive last month with my cp. Now I just want to go to the store and get a FRER. It's funny because my first instinct is to berate myself for being "weak" and "giving in" to test. When I thought about it I decided to change my thinking. Now I'm proud of myself for wanting a baby so badly! GL to all of us!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo