Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Well sunday i was cooking dinner and felt like if i didnt sit down i was gonna fall down then not long after that i had banging headache and then 1 to 2 hours later i had very light spotting which lasted 3 days. Im feeling constantly hungry. After ive eaten i feel hunger pains which is all i can put it down to my best friend said thats what nausea can feel like. Today im having a horrible taste in my mouth of metal. im so happy for you. I hope one day I can announce that ive got a BFP!! XX

9 years ago

Af is here

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Aww no im sorry ababytolove. FX for you next cycle!! Xx

9 years ago

aletheok that's brill news

AFM: I have a hopping headache today pretty much dry cm for d last 3 days feel like AF is on its way I have 28-30 day cycle so af could show up sat-mon just have to wait it out no feeling lucky

User Image

9 years ago

Altheok- That's awesome! Congratulations! Also, I loved my trip to Italy (pregnant with DS) and I can't wait to plan my next trip there!

Gemmap- Those sound like very promising symptoms. I would say it was possibly implantation bleeding, and would put implantation day as the day bleeding started. I would try and wait at least 5 day from the day bleeding started to POAS. GL and FX for you!

Ababy- I am SO SO sorry the witch arrived and you have to join me on the November board. I knew you really had some positive symptoms going this month.

AFM- I am over on the November board just waiting to ovulate and go for our 2nd IUI. 1st was last month and didn't take :(

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

kirbcat - I hope your headache gets better soon and that AF stays away.

Ababy2love - Oh no. I'm sorry the got you. I had really hoped this was your month.

Gemmap - I felt like that last night, though all of my symptoms I'm second guessing because of the accident and the medication they put me on. I'm with you hough I'm looking forward to one day annoucing a BFP that sticks around.

aletheok - I hope you have an extra sticky bean and your betas come back normal tomorrow.

MLeslie - Could be implantation bleeding. if it's brown it could just mean old blood.

kezzyman - Welcome! I hope you get your BFP

Team - Have fun BDing! I hope you catch that egg.

Holly - I know what you mean about bitter sweet. I'm looking forward to getting a BFP so that people will stop telling me I'll understand when I have kids. Luckily most people don't ask me if I'm trying or bug me about it.

AFM - I'm around 9 DPO. Still having to take pain killers for my back from the accident on monday. Thank goodness it wasn't any worse. Though I am concerned with what they've given me. Doctors appointment went well yesterday. DH's number looked good (which we already knew). The doc basically said we should do an IUI. DH isn't too keen yet (might have been because the Doc told him he was basically just a sperm donor) though I made him promise that we would get one no later than May. I may be able to talk him into trying one in March... Aprils out since he's away on a business trip for most of the month. I kinda hope we get our BFP on our own before we have to go the IUI route.

Good luck to all that are testing this week.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Im just hoping its not all in my head definately feel.... odd lol x

9 years ago

Wow, I wasn't able to check the boards yesterday and I feel like I missed a lot!

Aletheok, I'm so excited someone finally got a BFP!! I think we all needed to see that. I hope your betas look good tomorrow!

ABaby, I'm sorry the showed up. FX next month is your month.

Gemma, FX your symptoms get worse and you get a BFP!! And congrats on losing 5 stones! (I'm in the US, so thank goodness for google telling me how many pounds that is!)

Kezzy, Welcome and GL!!

Team, GL! I hope you're able to catch that egg!!

AFM, my temp decided to jump up yesterday. It went down a little today, but still above the coverline. It'll be interesting to watch it over the next few days because I have NO clue what my body is doing this month. Just when I think I know what it's doing it does the total opposite. It's like a really good mystery show...only I don't want to be watching a mystery. I didn't do OPKs this month, so based on my BBT I guess I could be 4DPO. DH and I only BD'd once 3 days before my possible O day, so I'm not really holding my breath. GL to everyone!!

9 years ago

Ok after readung 4/5; days of posts I forgot what I wanted to come on here for. :) (other than to catch up)

Holly 860, sending you baby dust. I lol'd at you asking for a donation

Ababy, I was really pulling for you reading the last 4 days of your posts, I am so sorry to hear that AF showed up. I'll be pulling for you on the November boards.

Aletheok, I honestly am so excited for you! This board needed a BFP, and I am happy ithappened for you! :) happy and healthy 9 months!

Idk3333, glad I'm not the only one who had to Google stone to pounds. :)

Gem, congrats on the weight loss, and hope it brings a Bfp your way.

Which makes me thunk...Does anyone use my fitness pal? I am down 20 lbs and could use some extra motivators to shed the last 15! (They are selling girl scout cookies in our area!!!)
My email is BMKMNC@GMAIL.COM look me up and we can help each other reach our goals.

Afm, I got in a Hail Mary BD on Cd 17, and the opk was still dark so I'm hanging on to this small sliver of hope that it was a touchdown. ;) sorry still on superbowl mode. I am not going to test until valentines day which would be 14 dpo and 3 days late.

Best of luck to the rest of you testing this week!

User Image

9 years ago

Thankyou im feeling hopeful still no More bleeding completely stopped now which is strange in itself for me. Xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo