Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 640 Replies | Last Page

So so sorry Dsinha. Well see you in Nov board. It'll happen next month for us. Right..right

And congratulations freckled. How exciting

9 years ago

I am hoping to join this club with a bfp! I am getting anxious. I am ready for a 2nd child. I want my children to grow up together. I am showing some symptoms but I am trying not to get my hopes up. But, this time things felt completely different. Hopefully that is a great sign. I am enjoying my DS and hoping for a DD! But, a healthy baby is what is best no matter the gender :) countdown to testing 10 days to go! Baby Dust to all!

9 years ago

Oh my goodness, thank you all for participating and the compliments. I hope the scenarios put a smile on all your faces. Just the thought of it happening is enough to keep you all pushing forward. Y'all don't know how much y'all mean to me in such little time. .

I will now answer my own questions:

I would tell my SO after I find out but in a unique way. He has been heart broken about our ttc process. So the day that it actually happens will bring the biggest smile to both of our faces and eyes. We love kids and plan to have two more on top of the three we already have. Unfortunately we don't have any together but you wouldn't realize that. How would I tell him? Good question. I don't know yet. I am into photojournalism as you know so I was thinking that I can incorporate my love for him, the kids we have, and objects that represents a baby into a collage. Even a pic of my actual positive pregnancy test.

When will we tell family? I plan to tell them in the beginning of the second trimester. The first is always so scary. I know throughout any trimesters you may face difficult obstacles but I feel much better if I can actually show a sonogram picture. I think I am one of those people that will create a vlog about my pregnancy especially since it is taking so long to become pregnant.

Do we have name. Yes we do. So, you will learn a little about me. My real name is Ozana (rhymes with Obama) so if we have a girl she will be named Anaz (my name backwards without the O) and share the same middle name. If it is a boy who would be a Jr. His name will be Shuane (Shawn or Sean). Now while his name is common, i do love the way it is spelled. So our baby will be named after one of us.

Dsinha: i am so sorry af showed up. Ughhhh I was really rooting for you. I will def be on November to follow your journey. I have a feeling it is going to be a good one.

Everyone: you guys who participated really had some amazing answers. I will think of other questions for 02/01 which will be later on today. (Lol)

Congrats to anyone else who had bfp's and sorry for all the bfn's. Welcome to the newcomers. I am glad to see new names. For all the people testing this weekend, good luck.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Posting in here is making me feel good. I've never posted in a forum until now and don't have anyone to talk to in life about this stuff.

I'm 4dpo today and have been having weird cramping and some sharp pains... this isn't normal for me .. any one else have this?

Also what dpo is good to test? I start testing way to early and poas everday... it is an obsession!

9 years ago

Cjsmommy: I think the response you may get is any where from 10 dpo to wait for missed af and then test. My personal opinion is to wait for af and then test.

Afm: so my bbt dropped again to 97.75. I am basically now just waiting for af. My symptoms seemed so promising. I just cannot believe it but I believe it. I was hoping this was our month but I guess not. Af should arrive today or tomorrow. As stated previously, or I have been known to go up to cycle day 31. My last two cycle days were 31 days. So I guess I just sit and wait for it. Sucks though. I figured as much after yesterday when I finally felt my cervix and was able to feel what I was supposed to be feeling. I cannot tell if it is open or closed yet but I do know that it was low and hard like my nose which I found out could be af being close since pregnancy actually raises your cervix and and softens it due to the increase in blood. Ughhhhh this is so
heartbreaking everytime.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies how was your weekends? The scenario game is really fun and great idea!
1- If we do get a bfp I would also like to tell my husband on Vday in some special cute way! Maybe my hcg test wrapped in a cute box and our son wearing a red big brother shirt.

2- I would tell my sister I'm closest to right away. she has been my rock and biggest support person IRL through all of this. All the other family we will wait about 8-10 weeks hopefully! Lol I really want to make a cute announcement for them as well.

3- I have several I that I love,  but hubs won't tell me his (if he has even really thought about it yet, haha)

Afm- I changed my O day. I've been really contemplating it and I think this one is right. So it makes me 11dpo today and I will test! I got my ultra sensitive tests in the mail yesterday and just couldn't wait! And I thought I may have got the faintest line. It was so faint that I'm not even going to get excited till I have more concrete evidence. So no bfp yet, but hopefully we caught the egg this time and it's a sticky bean! Baby Dust all around!!!!

9 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I am DPO3 today after a medicated cycle and IUI.

Sick with a cold (runny nose, itchy eyes etc) today.
Still having some cramping... which is pretty usual for IUI cycles. Seeing symptoms in every body sensation.

Been trying for no. 3 for about 2 1/2 years now. IF it doesn't work in the next 3 months, I am going to be satisfied with my 2 darling girls and stop trying.

Sticky baby dust to all.

9 years ago

Hanna: awwww, amazing answers to my scenario.

Super_sally: welcome. I wish you lots of baby dust. Hope you get your bfp this cycle.

Update: my bbt rose back up to 98.18. Af was supposed to arrive yesterday but did not. according to my My Days app she is supposed to be here, which I never had a 29 day cycle but ok, whatever works. According to my Glow app af was originally supposed to start on the first, then the second and I usually start doing my bbt throughout the tww so now it is confused and think I ovulated around CD23 on a regular 28 day cycle so it actually has me at 6 dpo. Really? 6 dpo?!?!?!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy2love: that's confusing! I would definitely dismiss the glow app dpo... I hope this is it for you! FX!

Hanna: good luck testing! let us know how it goes. we need some BFPs! :)

AFM: 13 dpo, bbt still high, AF due the day after tomorrow. Not testing until she's due or late. I just hate that single line staring back at me. HATE it. So, I normally wait until the witch arrives, and she punctually does every time... At least she doesn't keep me waiting!
Feeling a bit queasy and boobs are slightly tender. Also have some mild af-like cramps. But to be honest, nothing too different from past cycles... Anyway, we'll see.

have a great week, girls :)

9 years ago

Hi everyone! I've been following this discussion, but I decided to go ahead and jump in and join the fun :)

My name is Michelle, and my wife Bridget and I are TTC #1. We've been trying on and off since 2011, but we've had really bad luck with donors, so there were some years where we only got to try one month. Last year we were working with a donor in a different state, so we were getting frozen sperm shipped to our house. We tried with him for about 6 months, but I think that the sperm weren't surviving the freezing process and the long trip.

Now we're working with a new donor that lives nearby, so we're able to try multiple times per cycle. We got to inseminate 3 days during my fertile window this month, and I'm really optimistic about this cycle. I've been having a few symptoms: a couple of waves of nausea the other day, extremely sore boobs, exhaustion, and I've had cold-like symptoms (stuff/runny nose, flushed feeling) for the last 2-3 days without actually feeling sick!

If this is FINALLY our month, our EDD will be 10-18-15! I'm planning to test on Sunday, Feb. 8 (I'll be one day late if AF doesn't show by then)

Congrats to the ladies who have gotten their BFPs already, and good luck to those still waiting! :)

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo