Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Team super baby i havent yet as want to see if anything comes up in the next week my heart dropped at about 8 mins past taking the test as i really thought i could see something then i just thought it was line Eye. not getting hopes up. I dont really know if or when i ovulated xx

9 years ago

Mom2be - that is SO sweet! I'm so happy for you!

Gemma It's really hard to tell but I kinda felt like I could see something. I would just count it negative and then test again in a few days. I know that's hard!

Team - I have NO idea which temp to count. I think I would personally would go with the 98 and then see what happens over the next few days. BUT MAYBE you implanted yesterday or even this morning :)

y'all the site was crazy yesterday!!! lol

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

yeah this site been terrible the past couple of days.. can't get in when you want to :(

Team I would go with 98.40 (as this is what I came up with on the Basal Body Temperature Adjuster)

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Kelley, that's a great idea, thanks! I was thinking of 98.3 to split the difference but the temp adjuster is probably more accurate!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Geez Louise! !! Ive missed you ladies! I havent been able to get on this site for days! Update for me...im on cycle day 40, im 8 days late, all negative tests. Ive been having waves of nausea yesterday and today, and my boobs are very sensitive. I thought for sure i was going to start today but just extra cm. i want to still have hope but with all of these negative results i just cant. I find myself hoping for af to come.....what a mess.

Have i missed anymore bfps? Last i heard was mom2be

9 years ago

YOU GUYS,
I've been peeing on various sticks for longer than Id like to admit (maybe just shy of 2yrs...?). I've had one term pregnancy, 3 chemical pregnancies, and 1 early miscarriage. I know the heartbreaking difference between Evaps and positives and I swear to you I have a positive this morning! Please take a look at one of the zillion images I posted this morning. Most recent pic of Dollar Store test looks the best. Hope hope HOPING that I make it past when AF is due (Friday) so I know this isn't another chemical....

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Thats definately positive yayy another BFP!!! Xxxx

9 years ago

Team, yay!!! FX this is it for you!!!

9 years ago

Congratulations to the girls that have got BFP!! Im officially giving up on testing and even thinking im pregnant. Took so many tests all negative so i reckon this month my body was playing tricks on me. So now im going to concentrate on getting more of this weight off still another 2 of 3 stone to go. Hopefully losing more weight will give us more of a chance of a BFP. I will not let this pcos business beat me and stamp on my dreams of becoming a mummy xxx

9 years ago

team hope it's a sticky one for u this month

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo