Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Any of my cycle buddies test today? I am 12dpo I am going to test tomorrow. I have been having af like cramps today. Don't if that is good or bad :/ Don't usually have af cramps until the witch arrives...

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

12dpo I tested and it was negative... guess we will be moving on to cycle number 3 soon. :( I know that's not long, but I have been wanting this for SO long and when I found out I was pregnant in September we were both so excited.
The good thing is that I can switch doctors, or at least speak with a doctor about switching. I'm currently not super pleased with my doctor, and the other hospital where I would deliver is SO much nicer! Anyway... Good luck ladies!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Ababy2love - Welcome! I do the same thing. Last month I kept telling my body that I wanted this egg to stick and for the first time since TTC I managed to get a faint BFP... AF showed up the next day but I'm hoping this month I can get it to stick.

Dsinha - the waiting to O is driving me crazy. I find that the first half of my cycle is always a bit longer so its a harder wait for me... at least it usually is. FX the wait is worth it and you get you BFP this month.

WhileImWaiting - How much prelim stuff is there? DH and I were told that it's probably our next step if we don't get pregnant soon.

TTC - Good luck on the 28th. I hope you get your BFP that day then it would be an amazing day.

Kelley - FXFU. Good luck testing tomorrow!

Jessyann - FX that it's just not built up enough in your system for a BFP. Its good you can switch Doctors. I'm stuck at the same hospital and although I hear it's great one of the doctors on the team we're dealing with rubbed us the wrong way. I'm hoping we won't have to deal with her in future.

AFM - CD10 just waiting to O. We've started our BDing EOD(more or less). I've been so tired this week I don't know whats wrong with me. I wish I could just sleep all day today.

Good luck to everyone that's testing soon!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

I need some advice I feel pretty sure I'm out this month so I have been reading and looking for idea's to help us out next month. Currently we are just using OPK's and prenatal vitamins. I had a D&C October 30th... not the worse day of my life but definitely not a great one either. Anyway does anyone have any suggestions for possibly building my uterine lining. I'm wondering if that is an issue.. I am going to call the doctor monday and hope I get in pretty quickly and I plan on talking to him/her about ways to help us conceive. But I wanted to know from ladies that have been there!

I read some stuff about natural herbs but to be honest I feel like it's hard to get enough information online and most sources are pretty biased.

I'm planning to purchase preseed, and mucinex, and also some evening primrose oil. Suggestions for uterine lining?

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Jessyann- I am not sure about builing up uterine lining. I did take Vitex for 2 month because my periods were very irregular and it did help me regulate my periods.
I also took Dong quai which is supposed to increase blood flow to the uterus. That one you only take till ovulation and then you have to stop. So you have to be careful with that one. But google it. Thats all I have really looked into. With Evening primrose oil I think you only take that until O as well.

Margie-good luck I hope you O soon. I think this is my weekend

Kelly-good luck I hope you get your BFP.

AFM- I think I got a positive OPK yesterday so we BD last night and hope to tonight as well. I uploaded the pic, its the darkest I have ever got, especially with this brand. I am 6 days after last clomid pill so I am in the range that they want me to ovulate. I don't have any ovulation signs though. Little bit right side ovarial pain but not bad..sometimes I wonder if its just bowel cramping??? no sore BBS and normally I would get that. I guess I can't have a normal with Clomid.
Pray I release an egg

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Holley I"m so glad you said that! I've taken it before for PMS and skin issues but it's been a while, and I completely forgot you aren't suppose to take it after ovulation. I'm going to look into the other supplement!

Praying for you!!! I hope you get your baby this month!

9 years ago

Thanks if this cycle isn't the one.. Then I plan on taking a break and losing a few pounds. Been using mucinex opks bbt. If losing weight don't work will have to see a doctor and see whats going on. So tired of trying and failing. Wasnt this hard when we tried the first time. We got married decided that we were going to try for a baby quit drinking quit smoking. Bought some opks. Got pregnant first try. Now my little one will be 5 come June. She needs a sibbling.
I don't know what else to do.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

9DPO and my bbt chart is so confusing...I had a drop 3 days ago which makes me wonder if I had implantation...this is my first month doing a bbt chart so I have no reference. I havent felt any symptoms at all the other months I got BFN and this month I've been feeling small things...I'm hopeful I'm having early signs. I don't know when I should make myself wait to test...I know 12 DPO is the most common first BFP but if I did implant a couple days ago couldn't I get a BFP sooner?!?

9 years ago

Jessy, I'm sorry if this isn't your month. FX your next cycle will be the one. I don't have any experience with building up uterine lining, so I won't even attempt to give you advice on that. Sorry!

Kelley, I know what you mean about being frustrated that this one is taking so long to conceive. With both my DDs we conceived the first month I did OPKs. This one is being a bit more stubborn.

AFM I heard back from my OBs office yesterday. His recommendation was to wait a cycle and then try again. I'm kinda bummed about that, but I guess it's probably for the best. I think I'm going to go ahead and start a November babies forum even though I haven't hit that cycle yet. (I don't expect to start that cycle until Feb 13.) I'll definitely still be checking in here though.

ladies!!!

9 years ago

Copela, can you make your BBT chart visible on your countdown page? If that was an implantation dip then you may still want to wait a couple more days to let the hcg build up in your system. Easier said than done, I know!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo