Community post

Question

Is Postive opk 1 day and negative the next normal?

Is this normal to have positive opk 1 day and the next a negative? Yesterday morning negative 4 hours later negative 4 hours later positive on 2 different opk brands. Today negative negative negative..
I did not have a temp rise this morning.. So hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow morning.. I hoping that this was just a short lh surge. Lastnight we bd and I was having what I believe to have been ovulation pain on my right side.

User Image

4 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Yes that perfectly normal and a good thing as far is I'm concerned. Many women get two or more days of positive OPKs which I would find confusing! I always get a Pos OPK from midday to evening and then the next day it's negative and stays negative. Gl!

8 years ago

thanks that sounds promising

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Yes a positive OPK one day and negative the next is very normal. Most women have an LH surge that lasts around 12 hours. Some women have longer LH surges that last around 24 hours. Either way if you were testing once a day it is very likely you'd get a positive one day and a negative the next.

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

8 years ago

Yes a positive OPK one day and negative the next is very normal. Most women have an LH surge that lasts around 12 hours. Some women have longer LH surges that last around 24 hours. Either way if you were testing once a day it is very likely you'd get a positive one day and a negative the next.

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo