Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Margie: I hear your pain. This waiting game is brutal. I hope you O soon and get your BFP super soon! I am stuck at the waiting to take the test and it is super hard. I just keep telling myself that I will get a BFN and will end up wasting a test for being impatient and would it be worth it then. I get so upset after BFN that I prefer to wait.

Copela: I think we are close to being cycle buddies. I am chatting my bbt as well and had a small dip around 5 dpo. I am hoping its implantation too. Good luck and hope we get our BFP soon!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

TTC I hope this is really your month so that you can avoid that but you do have a good game plan for if it does not.

kelley828 Giving you lots of you're way so that you can get your bfp.

Maggie I am sorry about your ectopic. Hope our body listens to us this cycle lol...

Holly860 I am releasing a lot of prayers up there for you to release an egg that will successfully end up with you being pregnant.

AFM Today I am 5 dpo and my BBT went up 0.28 degrees from yesterday (using Fahrenheit). Sorry for the tmi but also this morning I felt sticky between my legs as if af showed up but it was nothing but pasty cm. It was so thick. Later on the day it turned very watery and it leaked so much that i thought I was peeing on myself. I also feel a bit crampy like dull af cramps. Are any 5 dpo-ers experiencing something similar. Or have any of you who are more than 5dpo experienced something similar? I am usually dry after ovulation until the morning of af.

My average cycle is usually 27 to 28 days but my last two have been a 31 day cycle. I will not be testing until after 31 days.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy2love: My bbt also dipped slightly at 5 dpo and has been rising since them. I am feeling real weird AF like cramps but it's too early for my AF. I am glad you mentioned about the wet discharge. I noticed the same and I am unusually wet. I am typically dry during this time.

Let's hope it's our turn this month for BFP.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

dsinha1011 At least i am not the only one who is experiencing this abundance of cm. I do hope it is our month. I have googled this and read so many inputs. I just hate that it cannot be one sided. You have people who experience the same thing and end up with bfp and people who experienced the same thing and ended up with a bfn. I am trying to avoid google when it comes to symptoms but it is so hard lol.

My expected af is in 9 days.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Kind of lost hope after searching google. It appears that most people who got there bfp's had creamy like cm throughout the two week wait. Mines started yesterday and ended this morning. Now it is a lot of watery cm. More than what I am used to but still bummed out a little bit.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hi, I'm looking for some advice. Started AF today. And I have been so emotiinal. This is only my second cycle ttc but I feel gutted. Is there anyway to help this. I feel like I don't want to keep trying anymore ):
Also what is the best way to pinpoint ovulation? Or should we just BD everyday? Is there a way to see if maybe I am not ovulating? I stopped taking birth control in October or so but I have been having regular AF since November. Just looking for some help. Hope everyone gets their BFPs!

Lauren (20) ? Joshua (23) 5.31.2013

9 years ago

Hello ladies going crazy so thought I would say hi. And tell my story. Af to start on Tues and friday I had what I thought was a faint positive was prob a very quick evap. I even posted it. And so far every test after BFN. Any ways good luck I'm still hoping I just haven't picked up enough hcg. Good luck to you all and fingers crossed hoping for my Oct baby. Tomorrow Sunday so two day countdown on.

9 years ago

Well bfn and a temp drop I say I'm pretty much out!
My temp don't usually drop until after af. :/

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies,

Kelley - I'm So sorry hun. I hope it just spikes back up. Also there's about 5 years between my DH and his siblings and there's 5 years between my niece and nephew as well. it's kind of nice because they each get to have some special time with mom and dad AND they get a sibling. Best of both worlds.

Mama2twins7 - Welcome. FX that it's just too early.

Xxlola13xx - I definitely understand how you feel. I'm not sure if there's anything that can help emotionally although I must say the support system on here is amazing. Most normal couples under the age of 35 conceive within 1 year and within 6 months for those over 35. So you're still very early on and it may just take time for your body to adjust from coming off the birth control.
To pin point ovulation I recommend Basal body temperature, BBT, if you're not already doing it. You take your temp first thing when you wake up and try to take it at the same time each day. when you get a temperature spike that stays elevated for more than 3 days it means you've ovulated. I also recommend ovulation predictor kits or OPKs.

Ababy2love - FX that you get your BFP this month. Don't give up hope yet. you're not out until the witch shows.

Dsinha - Those sound like promising symptoms. FX that you get your BFP!

Idk - I'm sorry the Doc told you to wait a month. FX that your BFP comes in next month.

Holly - Have fun BDing. FX that you catch that egg.

AFM - OPK is neg today. I think I'll probably O around CD 16. I think that's becoming my norm now. I'm finally starting to feel back to normal again. I wasn't feeling well all day yesterday so I slept most of the day. I feel like I wasted a day off since I have so much to do around the house but I just needed the extra sleep I guess.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Well I am pretty sure I am out his month. Slight temp drop this morning. Yuck.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo