Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Very depressed still no positive opk I don't get it. Maybe I won't be ovulating this month.

9 years ago

Ok so mum turned up with a digital pregnancy test clear blue i took it after only a 1 hour hold and was bfn. Hoping it wasnt a long enough hold and maybe too early after all i dont really know when i ovulated xx

9 years ago

well if i use the basal body temp converter then it does indeed show that I ovulated on thursday. I'm feeling a little bit better.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm freaking out ladies!! I think I got a positive!!! what do you think? I'm so worried that it could be just chemical... I'm between 9 and 11dpo... I really think either 9 or 10 dpo. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-galler714[/img]y/image.php?galleryid=370

9 years ago

Cjs mommy that link isnt working hun xx

9 years ago

Gemma I can't figure out how to post the link and make it work... I posted the pic... it is under my hpt images on my profile...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=370714

That link should work... i just tried it

9 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS thats definately a positive line quite strong for only 9 to 10 dpo sending you lots of hope for a very sticky bean xxx

9 years ago

Cjsmommy - I think I see it but I'll have to take another look when I get home to be sure. My phone sucks for viewing pictures.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Congrats cjsmommy!!

AFM- defantly spotting....grrr

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Cjsmommy; congrats on the bfp. I am so happy for you.

Idk: that was the same thing for last cycle. We only bd once. Well it should only take once so hope that that once was it. I am glad that your attitude is nonchalant though. It keeps you from being crushed if you are not.

Ginabee: sorry for the witch showing. She makes me so mad

Kirbcat: sorry the witch showed for you. Good luck for next cycle.

Kelley: I really hope she gets better. I so hate when kids are sick. Makes me feel so miserable. I hope you caught the egg as well.

Mama2twins: I will still say bd because on twoweekwait.com a woman always got negative opk and that was the one time she ended up pregnant. I will still say do the due. This should make it more fun and romantic. Don't think that is is bd but just showing him some love. It don't have to be overly dramatic romantic.

Gemma: I am sorry it turned out negative. My goal is to wait until af show then test. Last cycle was a bummer and I didn't even waste money on test to have to tell me. My own body did.

Holly: sorry that you are spotting. Hoping it is late implantation or when it buries itself deeper. I don't want to get your hopes up but sometimes you just never know. Hope the witch stays away.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo