Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 640 Replies | Last Page

I know I don't say much at all, but I do check in on you girls everyday. Prayers and baby dust to you all! Hoping to see more BFPs this cycle!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

So I went to RE today...little eggie isn't growing very fast. RE thinks if I O it will be around Sunday to Tuesday. Also, he wants to start IUIs this cycle...OMGoodness...we didn't think we were to this point yet! He feels I am developing a resistance to fermera and wants to start the IUIs and hopefully get BFP before it stops working completely so I don't have to go to the fertility shots (expensive and not covered by insurance).

All the girls still following who are pregnant or have been pregnant through IUIs....please give advise and comfort. A little scared to go to this next step because we just can't afford to do multiple IUIs.

Not to mention we are going around and around with our builder. We were supposed to be in our new house in November, but the date has been continually pushed back. Now we are looking at MARCH...I just feel so railroaded today by everything.

9 years ago

nikki- I'm sorry you're having to go through all of that. I can't offer any advice as I've not been through any of that but I do have everything crossed for you. Praying for your BFP girl! Xoxo

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

NikkiN- sorry about all is going on i hope it all turns around for you this month!
BabyDust to all of us ladies :-) I'm currently on CD6 now and waiting to take some OPK's.

9 years ago

Thank you Kimi and Hanna.

9 years ago

cd 13 didnt expect it but + opk today =)
guess i should have started testing sooner but haven't been ovulating until cd 16 or 17 the last few months
we bd lastnight so hopefully we will catch the egg this cycle

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, am waiting to see what happens this cycle as well. I am cycle day 12 today and am in the beginnings of watery cm yesterday so am guessing ovulation will take place between now (Sunday) and Friday.

I am 31. Recently had a miscarriage for my first pregnancy on 29.11 and had a d&c on the 12/3/14. Had a period exactly 4 weeks later on new years eve for 5 days. Heaviest period since my teens.

It seems body has reset itself and hopefully am quite fertile after the d&c.

Am taking a folic acid tab from the doctors. Not really checking temperature, just going to go for it and see what happens.

My husband sperm is really good so will just make love at least once every 2 days/once a day for the next few days. Fun times!

9 years ago

I'm spotting AF on her way. I am really struggling today:(
This month I am starting metformin and clomid!
Thanks for all your support, I need you all.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

FX IUI tomorrow.

9 years ago

Hoping temp rises in the morning. +opk the last 2 days. Weird someone keeps voting negative??

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo