Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 640 Replies | Last Page

hanna - So sorry AF arrived. Hopefully this will be your month. It's such a let down. :(

Ababy - Don't count yourself out yet! I know it's easier said than done.

aletheok - FX you get your BFP on Friday! Agree that other people just don't know what it's like. When you want something SO bad, it's pretty much impossible not to obsess/think about it all the time.

blc - That's happened to me during normal cycles before, not really sure why. Could be a good sign though! AF due Saturday or Sunday?

Margie - So sorry you were in an accident. I hope you're feeling better both physically and mentally. Car accidents are very jarring.

AFM - No news. I don't really know if I feel anything other than gassy, and that could be from anything. 10dpo, still stark white negatives. AF due to arrive on Saturday and I'm just really not feeling very positive about seeing a positive this month. I know it's really our first month back ttc, but after such a hard loss last year I just want to see a positive FAST. We've always had a really easy time conceiving. Our son was conceived literally the first time we weren't cautious, and the twins were conceived in the 2nd month of ttc. I think I'm afraid that the D&C and everything my body went through is going to make it harder this time around. Hopefully I'm wrong. Ordered a couple FRERs on amazon that arrive later today, maybe they'll show something different? Sigh.

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Gina- af is due tomorrow. I o'd late this cycle by 4 days. So now im unsure if my cycle is going to be the same and im just going to have a short lp or if its going to give me an extra few days for things to stick. Took a test and it was a bfn....

9 years ago

Hi guys spotting has stopped after 3 full days now my cm is very like egg white cloudy but very but stretchy drivinf myself crazy thought it was af coming early but maybe it was implantation bleeding xx

9 years ago

aletheok ya I was talking to my friend and I said I am just going to just let it happen if it does great if not ok. Truthfully it's easier just to say what people want to hear. she's can be very opinionated last night she said I should be grateful for what I have but because I want a baby I have to have one. Just the way she said it I wanted to ring her neck. Not like I am not grateful of course I am. Oh and she called me crazy

9 years ago

mama2twins7, that's awful.Very insensitive of her. I'm sorry you had to go through that :(

AFM... well, I caved in, I tested. BFP still can't believe it (I uploaded a pic!). I want to cry and jump up and down all at the same time!!! I just pray this is it, and that the line will get darker and darker! Ladies, please send me you r good vibes! I'm so happy and sooo scared!

9 years ago

Congratulations altheo!!!!!!!! That is wonderful!!!!!!!!!! Couldnt be happier for you!!!!! One more bfp to add to our list!!!!!!!!

9 years ago

Yay aletheo

9 years ago

Yay congratulations aletheo x

9 years ago

Yay congratulations aletheo x

9 years ago

Aletheok: congratulations (screaming from the top of my lungs) so happy for you. Wishing you a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo