Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, so I bought some dollar tests today (just to make myself crazy) and the test says to read in 2 minutes. Well at two minutes there was a line but as the test dried it faded away! So confused. Has anyone heard of this happening before??

User Image User Image

9 years ago

TSB- I have heard of evaps but haven't had experience with them. Not sure if this is the same thing or not. The only thing I see on tests month after month is stark white nothing. Praying you get your BFP! How many DPO are you again?

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TCC- thanks.

TSB- Hang in there. If your that curious go and have dr. do blood work! If you see an RE they should get you right in and do the lab work. Just tell them you have gotten a faint line on a few tests.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Team - hope you get your BFP soon. I haven't used dollar store test so I can't give you an idea. I did have ones that I thought were positive but dried stark white I figured it was just a dye run. I try not to use those tests anymore as they make me crazy.

TTC - I just stocked up on HPTs too. I'm not close to the end of my cycle yet but I want them on hand so I don't have to worry about using the bad ones that probably won't show anything even if you're pregnant.

NikkiN - Nothing I have ever done with these doctors has ever been the same day with the exception of an ultrasound. for tests I usually have to wait a few days to hear back which totally sucks.

AFM - I called DH after his appointment and asked him how it went. He said as good as I would imagine... which isn't great but at least it's done. DH did forget to ask how long it would take to get the results so who knows. I figure we can call in a few days and get the results. I think I'm going to try and book a follow up appointment to go over what our options are going forward.

Good luck to everyone getting close to testing

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie- Good luck getting the results back. Have you had a Post coital test done? I am just curious because that is what lead us to having the SA done. Turns out my DHs sp was great, but my cm was killing it. The RE said I have a hostile environment....DH said haha story of my life! I actually went with him to his appointment (I find it easier to know things and ask the right questions if I go to. BUT I have to say I couldn't stop laughing after he came back out! He just looked so guilty! WE really make a big joke about it especially now that we decided to start doing IUIs.

Good luck to everyone testing soon! I know there are a lot of us.

9 years ago

Nikki- what do they do if u have hostile cm? IUI? Sometimes I think that could be our issue because I don't get much cm.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

blc - That's what I thought. It felt like I had my O two days after the first solid smiley. However we BD every 2 out of 3 days so I'm not afraid that I missed it.
Should I just use dipsticks for the next cycle?

Atm desperately trying not to drive myself crazy. I notice every little flutter in my body and really not sure if I always had that and just didn't notice or if they're symptoms.

User Image

9 years ago

Team - maybe it's still too early. I've heard of people having really late positive tests, even had a friend that didn't get a positive until she was like almost 12 weeks pregnant, I saw the false negatives with my own eyes.. crazy!

Freckled - I'm trying really hard not to drive myself nuts too.

I'm having this strange really low, pressure it's not really crampy just feel something every once in a while, and my boobs are KILLING me and then all the sudden the quit hurting. OH and I cried watching hook last night... seriously that was a new one for me. And I read this really stupid, silly story the other day and I laughed so hard I cried. I have ONLY done that when I was pregnant...

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Jesseyann - Sounds like pretty good preggo signs to me! What DPO are you?

freckled - Totally feel your pain. It's impossible not to obsess over every tiny little thing when ttc.

TSB - It sounds like an evap or just the dye taking a long time to make it through the test.

Still feeling crappy. CD11 and definitely starting to see fertile changes in my CM. Taking Mucinex for two reasons right now. :) BDed last night and hoping to BD tomorrow and Saturday at the least, maybe Friday too if we can find the time.

GL and Baby dust to all!!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

TCC- Yes, my RE recommended based on the sp and post coital test results we go straight to IUI. This way the sp is deposited directly at the opening of the Fallopian tubes and doesn't need healthy cm to get there. Plus ALL of them get where they need to be so there is a greater chance there in itself!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo