Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Mama2twins-lol! Love it! Hope u conceive your baby in the bathroom! How funny. But I have thought the same thing about an upcoming trip. We're going to Florida in April during spring break and of course it's during my fertile time so my plan is also the bathroom! But.....hopefully we won't have to. I just found out today we will be doing IUI next cycle! Now I just want AF to start so we can move forward. She's trying to show today so I expect it in full force later today or tomorrow. Good luck to you! Hope you make a little Valentine's day baby!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I was so upset today that I decided to just pull the trigger and test...BFP all the way!!! I'm going to upload the pic in a minute. You ladies are my little miracle workers!! I actually dropped DH at the airport right before I got my BFP and he gets back in tomorrow...now how do I tell him?!?!
I seriously want to thank everyone for the love and support...I have felt crazy and had no one to turn to until this group!

9 years ago

Oh my goodness! COPELA CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'm so glad to finally see someone got a BFP

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

OmG- Copela that is awesome! I have told myself I'm not going to test till next week and its so hard! Lol so happy for you can't wait to see the picture!

9 years ago

Wow Copela that's fantastic news I wish you all the best I think you are the second person this month on this board to get so hopefully things are picking up an we will see a few more towards the beginning of Feb

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats Copela. So happy for you... Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Anyone else test early next week? AF is due either Feb 2/3. Who else wants to test then with me :-)

9 years ago

Congratulations copela!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!! Rub your prego baby dust all over us!!!!! Im 2dpo and feeling weird. I think i only have a 10 day luteal(sp) phase which worries me. Anyone else have any experience of a short window before af???

9 years ago

Congrats Copela!!!

Sooo, Anyone have experience with Clomid and spotting? I am CD7, day 3 of my first round of Clomid and I'm spotting. Google is no help and Im embarrassed to call my Dr for the millionth time... Thoughts??

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Congrats copela :)

Which brand of hpt did you use?

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo