Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 640 Replies | Last Page

HOLLY- yes it does. I am on 850 mg 2 x a day. It seems to help me O. I am on Fermera and metphormin combo since I have PCOS. I slacked off and wasn't taking it like I was supposed to over the Christmas holiday. I am regretting it now. Like you I can't get too far from the toilet. But not taking it correctly caused me to O almost 15 days late! I hope this info helps.

9 years ago

Well ladies it looks like I'm going to join you this month. I did have a +hpt over the weekend, but today (14dpo) it's negative. I've started cramping and bleeding, and my bbt also went down this morning.

I'm not even entirely sure if we're going to try this month. I don't really know what the protocol is after a cp. I guess I need to call my OB and see if he has any recommendations.

to all you lovely ladies!

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

Kiki- thank you! I'm feeling good. Some slight pinching here and there but not sure if that's due to the HSG or ovulation. We DTD last night (and it was slightly uncomfortable but wanted to start getting busy) so Fx! Good luck to u girl!

Nharty- I hope so too! I'm going to give it my best try! I'm sorry your body is giving you so many mixed messages. Hopefully you will find some answers (or get your BFP) soon. I wouldn't close the door on Clomid though. I took it for 3 cycles before my OB sent me to the RE. My body responded well to it the first round and I got pregnant (but sadly we had a MC).

Nikki- you're right about a lot of the regulars still over on the September board. Isn't it sad that so many of us are regulars. Time for our BFP's I think! And I'm really hoping your right about the HSG! I'm giving it a shot! Glad ur IUI went very well! That's great news!

Holly-we sure r taking advantage! I'm hoping that's all it took. As for u, gosh I sure hope ur septic gets taken care of. What a pain to have to deal with that. And I hope your tummy feels better.hoping the Clomid does the trick for u! I'm actually hoping that if this cycle does not give me my BFP and sticky bean that he suggests another round of Clomid. I responded good the first round so I haven't given up hope. Wish I had responded better the second or 3rd round but she kept me at 50mg so maybe I needed a different dosage. So thankful I'm now seeing an RE. I can't wait til the 28th for my appointment to go over everything

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

IDK- so sorry. Hoping u have better luck this cycle. I'm thinking it's ok to keep trying after a CP. I had an early MC in July and I had the green light to try whenever I was ready. With a CP a lot of times people don't even know they r pregnant yet and think it's a period. Hang in there! This process is so heartbreaking sometimes.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hugs so sorry idk

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Nikki- thanks that does help! I am excited to see
What it does for me.

Idk- I am so sorry! Hope you are doing ok *hugz*

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Hey girls. I have been reading all the posts on these boards since April 2015 babies. I just don't have the time to commit to writing daily. It is my 8th cycle trying (4th after early mc). So I probably seem like a random commenter, but it feels like I'm part of the group.

Nharty09 - Have your thyroid levels been tested? Perhaps you have hypothyroidism? The weight gain and irregular periods sound like it could be. Are you usually cold? I just got diagnosed with that ghis past Friday and I'm really glad because it can cause fertility problems and needs to be monitored throughout pregnancy because it can cause developmental delays in babies when untreated. It's actually very common but not part of standard bloodwork.

9 years ago

Hey ladies, I haven't commented for awhile I feel like I missed out on a whole bunch :-( this board does seem a bit quiter then the September board I was in. I hope nothing but the best for all of us!
AFM- I'm on CD10 and started taking OPK's I usually Ov around CD14-16. We are being super casual with this cycle, I was way to uptight last round and I think it hindered my chances. I'm still very hopeful and excited, but not as worried or frustrated.

9 years ago

Thank you all for your thoughts and hugs today. It was definitely a depressing day. Thankfully, dh took care of our dd's once he got home from work and I've been able to relax most of the evening. I just spent the last 1.5 hours watching New Girl and that helped cheer me up some.

I have no idea what we're going to do next, but I'm definitely going to keep following these boards. It has helped immensely to have other women who know exactly how I feel.

9 years ago

Idk, don't give up hope we are here for you. So sorry you are going through this! Glad DH was able to lend a hand yesterday.
Xoxox

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo