Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 640 Replies | Last Page

I'm 4dpo I've had sore breasts since ovulation. Since I started REALLY trying and tracking ovulation (aug-sept) is when I started all of the sudden having tender breasts after ovulation never ever had that before. You can imagine the first month I was really excited thinking it was a pregnancy symptom. But anyhow it feels worse this month but still not going to read to much into that. I also have been feeling dull cramps and little pulls and twinges here and there.. but its probably just gas as its too early for implantation.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Margie_M- I know, right?! I'm so hoping we caught that eggie! FX for y'all

9 years ago

Margie- The IUI is a MUCH more simple procedure. The RE said mine was even a little more difficult because I have a tilted cervix. Had some mild cramping for a few days, but nothing extreme. Try not to worry. Plus the catheter is very small!

9 years ago

ALSO- WOW there are several of us with EDD 10/5.....

Can everyone do a quick post, refresher if you will....

1) When is your EDD?
2) When do you think you will start testing. Because you know we all love to POAS :)

9 years ago

OH to follow my own questions

1) EDD 10/5

2) plan to POAS next Thursday 1/22! (10DPO)

9 years ago

Nikki-
EDD 10/1/15
POAS beginning today, 8dpo, BFN

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I didn't buy a kit this time around so I have no hpts at home which I think is a good thing. Out of sight out of mind.. sorta
So not sure when I will be testing.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

At this time my EDD is 22 Oct. I'll probably start testing at 12 DPO which I have no idea when that will be.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

There are a bunch of us the same edd! Cool!

As far as testing i think it depends on how I feel. It will definitely have to be have after 9dpo because typically I'm a 9dpo "implanter" lol. I should have mentioned this will be my 4 pregnancy and third baby. If we get an October baby our kids will be almost 12 years and 7 years apart... I must be crazy! Lol

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

I have a question for those of you who have experienced a cp. Was your following cycle pretty normal? Did you O at about the same time? I know I told myself (and my dh) we would wait a cycle and then try again but....well the heart wants what it wants. This period has been pretty normal, possibly even a little lighter than usual so I'm curious.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo