Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 640 Replies | Last Page

I need to vent.

I HATE the tww. I am the most impatient person in the friggin' world. It's 8dpo, you don't even want to know how many tests I took today. All were negative, one looked like it had a line on invert but I'm convinced it was just an evap.

It's so hard not to get anxious and obsessive. Especially when you've been preggo before and know what day you found out. Tomorrow is one of those days. I just want to see that BFP. It's the first month of really trying, but I want to be able to celebrate what would have been my twins' due date with a new pregnancy.

SIGH. No more peeing on sticks... until tomorrow.

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

hey gina, i totally understand your need to vent, and i'm sorry you're having a hard time with this tww :( i wish there was a way to know like immediately after conception whether it worked or not... i feel like the tww just makes everyone frustrated and crazy!

just try to remember that it's still really early, you're only 8dpo! you might not have even implanted yet, but hopefully you have and you'll get that bfp tomorrow :)

if you need to chat (or vent more), i'm here!

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

9 years ago

So AF is supposed to start tomorrow. If it doesn't I'm not considering myself really late till Friday, because I have had 33 day cycles before. This tww is more two year wait! Every twinge or air bubble I get on edge that it's af starting. No real promising test yet either :-/

9 years ago

I agree with everyone... the TWW is horrible. I feel like it gets longer every month that goes by.

I wanted to ask... I am 5 dpo(pos. OPK on the 28th) and earlier today i checked cm.. It was a weird color like maybe it had a little blood in it... It was only like that 1 time, then some white stretchy sm and has been normal since. Anyone ever had this before?

9 years ago

hi cjsmommy! since you're only 5dpo, i'm not sure if it's too early or not, but it sounds like maybe implantation bleeding! i think usually it happens between 6-12dpo, but maybe you O'd a little earlier than you thought? I hope it's IB and that you get your BFP this month!! :)

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

9 years ago

Thank you Meesh Elle. I had a negative opk on the 26th and then dark positive on the 28th... Didn't test on 27th.... I'm praying for a bfp. I'm glad I decided to start posting in here. been on this site for a while but only reading stuff. My husband wants another baby as bad as I do and every month he gets even more disappointed with me so I haven't been telling him everything that is going on. I'm hoping we have a high chance this month bc we BD on the 25th, 27th and 28th. Guess we will see.

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

cjsmommy - FX that it's implantation bleeding and that you get you BFP soon.

hanna - FX AF stays away.

ginabee - I'm sorry that the TWW is so difficult on you. I've been finding lately that most of the month feels like a huge waiting game. waiting for my period to end waiting to O and once I've finally Od waiting to test. I dread starting a new cycle because it's so much waiting.

Ababy2love - Are you going to test today? FX AF stays away. keep us posted

AFM - 7 DPO I think. I'm hoping the rest of the week goes better than yesterday. I was rear ended on my drive home from work. luckily I'm sore but otherwise ok. my car not so much and unlike the people in the north who are dealing with snowstormsa it was sunny and dry here... cool but not freezing. the doc kept asking me if I could be pregnant but I'm not far enough along in my cycle for me to even know. so they gave me drugs that would be bad for a pregnacy. I just hope that if I do implant soon the drugs won't affect the baby. I was so excited for the rest of the week and now I'm just dreading dealing with paperwork.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie, I'm glad you're ok! That really does put a damper on your week though.

I agree with Margie. We call it the TWW, but it really is a full cycle wait. This cycle I've had to wait more than any other. My body seems to have decided not to O; at least according to my BBT. My body seemed to have geared up for it though. I had cramping on CD18 and on CD19 my cervix was low and really soft. It's always open (shout out to my lovely DDs for that!). I guess I'll just continue to wait until AF comes so I can start trying again. (Is it just me or has the word 'wait' become a nasty 4-letter word?)

FX for all of you who are close to testing! I feel like I'm just as anxious as you are to find out the result!!

Just to put a smile on your faces, I came across this on Pinterest: I love cleaning up other people's messes...So I became a mother.

9 years ago

Well it looks like that faint line I seen was just my line eyes because AF showed right as predicted :-( I felt like it was coming last night but I was trying to deny it. I'm sad of coarse, but not like I was last time, I prepared myself a little better. I'm on the November board but don't know if we will actually "try" this cycle we will baby dance often, but idk if I will use opks or not? I was thinking about temping, but I'm not really sure how that works. It might actually be relaxing to not know my dpo and not stress the whole tww lol.
Baby dust to everyone and Good luck!!! I'll keep in touch with this board!

9 years ago

@Margie, I'm glad you're okay! I hate stupid drivers

@idk, I love the pinterest quote you found.. so funny!

@hanna, I'm so sorry stupid AF got you FX for next month!!

Anybody else testing today?

AFM, I'm 9dpo today, and pretty much all my "symptoms" are gone... I'm not flushed anymore and the stuffiness is gone. I'm still having some lotion-y cm, but it's not very much. temp is still high, and yesterday (TMI warning!) i had some weird white-ish discharge coming from my nipples! there are white bumps on them (not on the areolas, just on the nipples themselves) that were never there before, so that's SUPER weird and hopefully a good sign I hope sunday gets here fast with no AF so I can test finally!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo