Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Ps doctors appointment on the 21st can't wait.

User Image User ImageUser Image

9 years ago

Well I am still flip flopping between the September board and October board. I am CD 29. Ultrasound yesterday showed one nicely forming follicle. They want me to come back in Friday to make sure its growing, and I should ovulate around Saturday. I told DH to eat his Wheaties :) If this is my cycle EDD would be 10/2. But I was barely able to keep DS in for 38 weeks to I could still have a Sept. baby.

Team you and I will hopefully be cycle buddies!

Welcome to everyone who just found this board...the women on here are AMAZING and so encouraging!

9 years ago

NIKKI, I'm flip flopping too! Excited to have a buddy! If I O today, EDD says Oct 1st but DS also came a week early and I think the next one will as well.
Woot woot! Let's have some fall babies!!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hello! This is my first time posting or commenting on these boards!
My HEDD would be October 12th if everything goes right this month... let's hope it does! The 15th is dh's birthday and he would love a little birthday gift.
Anyone know anything about HSG?

Thanks!

Lily 5 years Hayden 4 years Trying for Baby #3!!

9 years ago

So after 3 days of smiley face OPK tests, got a negative this afternoon and then to my surprise had what I think may have been ovulation spotting?! I've never had this happen before.... anyone else?

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

@Littlefirefly we have the same EDD! ;-)

9 years ago

Kiki, it hasn't happened to me but I have definitely heard of it! Are you temping also?

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Kiki, it hasn't happened to me but I have definitely heard of it! Are you temping also?

User Image User Image

9 years ago

That's so exciting! It's pretty awesome to have a cycle buddy! Let's hope we end up being belly buddies too!

I've only ever had ovulation spotting once. Sorry I'm not much help!

Lily 5 years Hayden 4 years Trying for Baby #3!!

9 years ago

Teamsuperbaby- no temping doesn't work for me. Im never consistent enough so I don't bother. :) good luck to you!

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo