Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 640 Replies | Last Page

teamsuperbaby i looked but I'm not sure :( so sorry I'm not much help.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! New here, TTC #2 and am now 2 DPO, used 2 different OPKs this month, super excited!!

9 years ago

Kelley, I'd take the first temp. Since you moved and talked before your second temp it may not be accurate.

Team, I still think I see where the line should be.

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Team - I had a look and I think I saw a line but it's very faint. Hopefully it gets darker over the next few days.

Kelley - I'd use the first one.

She_Ra - FX that this is your month and that you get an extra sticky bean.

Holly - Good Luck! I hope you catch the eggy.

AFM - I still have some spotting today but it's so light I don't even need a pad, so I'm guessing AF is gone for the month. Now for the waiting game until I get my positive OPK. DH goes for his SA tomorrow and I'm looking forward to getting the results from that. Not sure where we're going to go from there but still as of right now that's the last bit of testing ordered.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hey ladies :-)
It's been a weird cycle this month. My period was a lot lighter then usual. And I've been wait to get a positive OPK and they have been really light as well which isn't usual for me. Thank goodness i took a digital yesterday and saw i had a blinky smiley face or my cheapy ones were really unreliable this month. I started to dable in temp this cycle still not sure I'm doing it right, lol. We baby dances thur, friday and sunday. So hopefully that is enough. He will be out of town mon-fri :-/. My estimated O day is mon-wed. I hope its today! Baby dust ladies baby dust!

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Its so nice to see all of you so positive and supportive of each others journey! I hope i can be a part of that! Kiki- i know i dont know you but it was so strange when i read you had your bfp! I was sooo excited for you! I hope we have more ladies to congratulate this month! Im currently on cd15 and getting ready to O this week! Fingers and toes crossed!!!!!!!!!

9 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm new here. This is my 2nd cycle ttc. I'm about 10-11 dpo.

Lauren (20) ? Joshua (23) 5.31.2013

9 years ago

Oh my gosh, forgive me while I learn who everyone is and try to keep up!!

CD9 for me, started OPKs yesterday. Usually O around CD13-14 so need to make sure to get busy this week!

Been taking Mucinex for chest congestion but I think it may help with BD, too.

Congrats to the BFPs and good luck to all of the other ladies hoping for an October baby!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Welcome-xxlola!
I got my solid smiley face today ladies!!! Hopefully we did enough baby dancing this weekend to make it count :-)

9 years ago

Also Congrats Kiki!!! Your lines are looking great :-)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo