Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations Kiki! Here's to for you!

Margie, thanks for the FX, I'll take all of the luck I can get! Also, good luck to your hubby with his SA. Waiting for answers can be nerve wracking, but in the end it can be nice to finally get an idea of what is going on, and make a plan from there.

Hope everyone has had a happy (or at least tolerable) Monday!

TTC since Dec 2012 Me: 35, PCOS DH: Perfectly healthy! Mar 2014: First IUI cycle May 2014: Missed M/C Oct & Nov 2014: 2 IUI Cycles Dec 2014: 4th IUI Jan 15, 2015: 5th round IUI Feb 14, 2015 : 6th round IUI Feb 28, 2015: - 1st beta: 195, 2nd beta: 467 Hoping for a

9 years ago

12dpo, BFN. Can't handle :(

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hello Ladies,

I am new here, first cycle of ttc. 5 dpo I think, not really sure about the CB digital ovulation kit. Two days of real negatives and then out of nowhere a full smiley, never had the blinking one.

No symptoms atm but since I am only 5 dpo that's not suprising.

Looking forward to reading all of your experiences this month and hoping for a lot off BFP's

User Image

9 years ago

Welcome, freckles!

TeamSuperBaby - Hang in there. Hoping you see a BFP and no AF!

hanna28 - Wishing you GL!

xxlola13xx - Hi!

blc7713 - What is your average O day? Looks like we'll be in the TWW together.

It won't let me go back much farther!

AFM - CD10. Getting over a chest cold and hoping to start BD soon. Really hoping for a BFP this month as I'd get my positive right around when our twins were due. Feel like that would be a wonderful way to celebrate them!!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

First off WELCOME to all the newbies...this is a wonderful group and this month!

LOLO- I am so sorry sweetie! Lots of hugs and chocolate.

Team- hang in there. A lady I work with didn't get BFP until 3 and 5 days after AF was due.

AFM- 8 DPO not really having any symptoms, but trying not to analyze either. I was going to test on 11 DPO, but I might just wait until Sunday if AF doesn't arrive. Still debating...

9 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

Welcome to all of the new people. FX that we get a lot of BFPs this month.

Team - FX that your BFP still shows up. It could just be late implantation thats causing the delay.

Ginabee - I hope you feel better soon. Have fun BDing

AFM - I'm really tired today for no real reason. on the plus side its SA day so after today we can start the EOD BDing!! FX that it works for us this month. Some how the stars aligned for us last month but I'm not completely convinced we can repeat it. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for results??

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Gina- im supposed to O on thursday this week. I hope we are tww buddies!
Freckled- the same thing happened to me multiple times with the cb ovulation kits. I looked at the back of the test and the lines were nowhere near dark enough to be a solid smiley. My doctor said to just use the regular test with the 2 lines.

You ladies will love this.....i was telling my dh all of our abbreviations that we use and he went all trucker talk on me and started asking about my cm and what days i want to bd and all with a southern accent......i was dying laughing lol!!!!!

9 years ago

Margie- We got my husbands results back that day. So by the next day I would assume you would have them.

9 years ago

WOW total symptom shocker....since about 10 am....I have been having waves of nausea and light headedness. It's crazy...but I don't have a temp and otherwise I feel fine. So confused...with DS I never had morning sickness. Anyone else experience morning sickness this early 8DPO (If that is what this is!)

9 years ago

First, welcome and Good Luck to all the newbies! We are getting to be a big group. I have missed so much in the last day or so!

Nharty- fx for u!

Kiki-

Margie-thanks girl! Good luck to u. Hope the SA comes out good!

She Ra- good luck!

Hanna- GL! Hope u catch that egg!

Gina- hope your feeling better! Good luck

Nikki- I'm right behind u at 6dpo (I think. My chart is not pretty). It gets harder and harder not to symptom spot as we get closer to test day. I am probably going to start testing next Monday. I think that's 11 DPO. I stocked up on tests so I'm armed and ready for a . Regarding your nausea question, with both of my DD's I don't think I got nausea until around 8 weeks. That was 10 years ago but I remember it starting after my first OB appt so it was at least 8 weeks. When I was pregnant last summer I only got severely tired but I didn't make it long enough to get the nausea. I lost it at 5 wks.

Good luck to those testing soon. Praying for .

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo