Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies.

Ababy - you're never out until the witch shows remember implantation can happen up to 12 DPO. FX that you're not out.

Ginabee - I hope this weekend goes by quickly for you and that you get you BFP this cycle.

Kirbcat - What DPO are you? how long until you start testing?

AFM - I think I'm now about 3DPO if I go by BBT. Other than feeling tired, which could be because I stayed up late and am nor trying to get my schedule back on track, I'm not feeling anything. I won't know if we've had any luck this cycle until after the appointment next week but I'm ok with it. I think DH will be more upset if we're not pregnant than I will be. He's getting tired of waiting and he'd like to have a little one to take home with us next Christmas.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

u are all so sweet for all the congratulations when I know how hard it is at the same time. I'm wishing all of you lots of love and baby dust!!

Ababy- every time my temp dropped I had a very negative day because I thought I was for sure out. Just ride the rollercoaster and know you may not be out just yet! Thinking of you!

AFM my DH was out of town getting our new car from a dealer in OH (I live in TN) when I tested and got the first BFP...so this is how I ended up telling him...
When he got back with the car, I asked him to take me for a ride in the new ride :) I bought a Baby on Board bumper magnet and gave it to him wrapped up...I told him before we got going he probably needed to put this on the car...his reaction was pretty priceless and now we are both just trying to figure out what we do next!

You women are amazing and I want to offer love and support to everyone!! Good luck to those still waiting!

9 years ago

Thank you everyone so much

9 years ago

Ginabee: welcome back. Any 5 dpo symptoms this far?

Kirbcat: good luck, wishing you a bfp.

Aletheok: I cannot wait till you test.

Update: I don't know what is going on. So the cramping stopped. I had really bad lower back pain and then a sharp pain on my right side. I wouldn't say I been peeing like crazy. I had one large coffee that made me urinate 6 times this far from 8:30 to 3:30pm. I am expecting frequent urination should be around 5 to 6 times in like 2 to 3 hours. My cramps disappears. Cannot wait for this two week wait is over. I still have the lotion like cm and it is a lot. I actually finally felt my cervix but I don't know what is hard from soft or up from down lol

User Image User Image

9 years ago

SO I am going to change my Ovulation day. I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. Positive OPK and very strong cramping. We DTD before I did the opk and got a positive . Today I had a large glob of EWCM with still minor cramping. So am I Ovulating today? I am so scared I missed it. I want to BD today but my DH is having a very BAD day and just can't. I am so frustrated!!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Holly that happened to me last month. I did bd couple times before but for three days straight I had opk test and I cramped on two diff days. In between that crazy few days my hubby had bad days so ya couldn't bd. Not sure if I had mussed the fertility time. But the last day we bd. The next day I got a neg opk. Well I ended up not pg. But I did that that cm everyone talks about. I am going to try preseed figured can't hurt. Fingers crossed f or ya

9 years ago

What is a bbt coverline? How do you pin point it on bbt?

My temps keep dropping so would like to get the reference for my coveline temp. All bfn so far so just waiting for crazy

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Dsinha - The coverline is a horizontal line drawn in your basal body temperature BBT chart after ovulation has been established. It is drawn just above the last temperature prior to the first rise in temperature.
Follow these steps to draw a coverline on your BBT chart:

You identify a temperature that is at least 0.2 or two-tenths of a degree higher than the previous six days.
Highlight those previous six days
Find the highest of these six highlighted temperatures
Draw a straight line that is 0.1 or one-tenth of a degree higher than that of the highest of the highlighted temperatures
This line is your coverline
The coverline should run straight horizontally across your chart
- See more at: http://www.babymed.com/fertility-bbt-charting/coverline-how-draw-it-your-temperature-chart#sthash.tTJxqB86.dpuf

I hope this explanation helps

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

So we were able to bd tonight. DH In better mood. So
Opk was positive yesterday afternoon. Bd yesterday
Morning and this evening. What do u guys think? Enough?
I highly doubt we could manage it tommorow.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

I think if you got your positvie OPK yesterday you've covered your bases really well

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo