Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 640 Replies | Last Page

I guess I ought to be posting on this board since we decided to kind of try this cycle. We only did the bd last night, so not a humongous effort, but we'll see what happens. I think I must be Oing today because I've been having cramps this afternoon and especially this evening. They've been strong enough this evening that I feel like AF is coming. But I'm only cd18 so she shouldn't be. I've never had cramping with O. Weird.

9 years ago

Can I jump in here? TTC #2 since Jan. 2014.... first cycle using OPK and had my +opk on the 28th which makes me 3dpo. We BD twice on that day and then 2 days before that.... was to tired and crampy to do anything yesterday. We had 2 chemical and 1 mc within the past year. Praying this is my month... Dark + OPK has my Hopes high. guess we shall see.

9 years ago

Margie m I'm 7 dpo today the waiting is crap I just want to know either way

Good luck to all still waiting

User Image

9 years ago

I really don't know what to think at this point. I believe I calculated my coverline wrong and that my temp today and yesterday are under coverline. Today temp only increased by .2. So in retrospect af should be coming Monday, I think. I guess I will see and if not then it may be another. 31 day cycle which will lead me into the 5th of February. Hoping the witch stays away.

Update: sorry false alarm you guys. I see how I calculated it. I forgot to take my temp the day after ovulation. But the temps are not that much over coverline which scares me.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Margie for the explanation of coverline temp.

My bbt chart is a mess. Since it is my first month charting, I probably did not do it right. Adding the fact of waking up the same time everyday is super hard. I am working on it.

My temps have dropped below coverline, if I have calculated it right. I am already late for AF. Tried all kinds of hpts and all bfn. My hubby is getting mad at me for testing so much but what the heck does he know about what we women have to go through. They don't have to chart, don't have to take tests or go through the stress and trauma of facing the wicked witch every time we use the restroom. The best they can do is sit back and criticize.

Anyways, I am super PO'd. I don't know what to do. I am not sure where I stand. At least it would be good to know if I am in or out. As someone ones suggested, focus on the reward of holding that little precious baby and then it will all be worth it.

I will try to distract myself reading books. This is hard!!!! Forgive my negativity
:(

Hope all of you who are waiting get your soon!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Dsinha: it is ok to get frustrated. We all been there and as long as we don't get our bfp we will return back there. It took 10 cycles later to finally get the hang of my bbt. In addition, it is best if you do it the same time. I set my alarm for 6:00am throughout the whole week even if I don't work because time of day for some reason gives off a different body temp.

I agree with your husband with the stop testing. I know it will be hard. It will save you money in the long run. I used to pee on a stick from 9 dpo to day of af and sometimes twice a day. I used to even run to hospitals so they can do blood test and sonograms. I learned it is less nerve wracking just waiting for af to show. You will test, see a bfn, and then get emotional and sad. Then say 22dpo you have not received af, you take a test and finally you get your bfp. Crying over those few bfp's stressed you for no reason. Unfortunately, some people body will prevent them from getting early bfp's. Some get them a week after expected af and later. I will say give yourself a window. Most women af are not exactly the same length every month. My cycle ranges from 27 to 31. So create a time frame from your lowest to your highest and if you past your highest then test. That can be the medium between you and your husband.

You also had a good idea. Keep active and do something to try to ignore the tww as best as possible. Unfortunately it will be in your mind but you will be so busy doing stuff that you will or at least should put it off until you complete a task at hand.

And you are not being negative. You are being honest and telling us your feelings. Nothing is better than venting. I rather you vent then keep it in because it will only get worse. Good luck and remember you are not out until af shows.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Ababy2love for your million dollar advice! I will try to follow it.

When are you planning to take the hpt? I hope you get your BFP soon!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Ababy2love, girl, that was some sensible and caring advice :)

Dsinha, I totally get you getting frustrated... I think the 2WW gets harder each month! I also try to distract myself as much as I can, although the thought is always there no matter what I'm doing...

AFM, 11 dpo bbt still high, but not feeling anything worth mentioning. My temps normally start dropping 4 days before AF, so if the witch is coming (she's due on Wednesday) my bbt should go down tomorrow. Not feeling positive nor negative, but I guess it's just because I'm so used to disappointment that I try not to get my hopes up even when I feel I have all the symptoms in the book... I know it doesn't sound like a great attitude when ttc but I just need to stay real, otherwise the heartbreak would be even bigger. So, because of that, no POAS for me unless the witch is late!
Any cycle buddies out there?

Good luck to all of you!

9 years ago

Dsinha: we will always be here for you. Just know that. We welcome frustration actually because we can relate and as women we hate being the only one going through a certain thing. This forum and one of my best friends are the only one who knows I am trying. My best friend is already 19 weeks pregnant so of course she shares her symptoms. Yesterday her daughter was moving. Ughhhhhhhh (why can't it be me already lol). I am currently 12 dpo today. Nothing new except being exhausted. I don't feel like I did anything new though. I couldn't wake up for anything. I tried opening my eyes yet they would not open. I woke up at 6 because of my alarm so I took my bbt which only increase by .2. (Go hire you darn bbt) I have an average of 27 to 31 days so I am not testing until after the 5th of February which will be CD31. I am so nervous though. Everything seems good but then it doesn't.

Aletheok: thanks, :-) well I am not the same cycle day as you I am one day higher so I will be your buddy. Mine is expected on Monday though. I think most of is have your attitude. At least the ones that have been trying the longest. Say no until we finally see a yes. My bbt should of dropped by now but have not and still I am just like well maybe.

Update: I have been in the bed sleeping all day and somehow at 6am my body temp was 97.92 and now it is 98.60. What the what?!?! Bbt is a confusing thing lol

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Dsinha - no problem, I was happy to help with the explanation. I totally get your being frustrated with temping though. right now I have set and alarm to temp at 4:45 am. Otherwise I'm thrown off. It sucks on my days off but it does tend to give me a more accurate picture of my cycle. You're not being negative and believe me I've had my share of breakdowns throughout this whole process and I'll probably have a few more if this continues for much longer.

Ababy2love - That was some really good heartfelt advice. Thank you for it. As for your BBT, I find even being off by a few hours will change the numbers. no idea why though.

aletheok - I think I start testing around 12 DPO... I've only ever gotten a faint BFP at 15DPO but I tend to go by DPO rather than CDs because my cycles can change in length but my DPO don't. by 14DPO the witch has arrived. if she hasn't then I know something's up.

AFM - I'm 3-4 DPO I think... no major symptoms for me. I'm hoping that I can keep busy enough through the TWW that it passes super quickly only another weekish until I get to test.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo