Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Amdouthitt - Welcome

Kiki - Thats awesome! I look forward to seeing the test. I hope it gets a lot darker.

AFM - I became an auntie again last night. my niece was born at 340 this morning. Ifelt so happy for my sister and then started crying for myself. It's so stupid but I was hoping to be the first one. On the plus side my new nutrition and fitness program seem to be working as I'm down 2lbs this week. My goal is to get to a healthy BMI so I don't have anyone else tell me "you know it might help if you lost some weight". Also my period seems to have slowed down to just spotting... Mine are usually 4-5 days. I hope it's just the mid period slow down and it'll pick back up into it's normal cycle.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Yay FX. Temp jumped way up after the one day dpo drop. Maybe this will be the month. GL to everyone this month.

9 years ago

Hey ladies, can I join you?

I'm Gina, and definitely not new to CTP. My DH and I had our first son Nov. 2012, got pregnant last May and found out I was carrying conjoined twins at our 8 week ultrasound in July. We terminated because the pregnancy wasn't viable. So now after a lot of soul searching, we've decided to try again. Our chance for twins is higher now, but that risk isn't high enough to keep us from wanting a rainbow baby.

New cycle started on 1/11/15, on CD 7 now, should O around CD 14. Let the waiting game begin!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

congratulations kiki!!

I'm liking I am probably out again this month. I'm crampy and my boobs hurt :( It's seriously got to be early for pregnancy symptoms and not unusual for me to start pms about this time :( I'm 5dpo btw

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

KIKI: Heartiest Congratulations!!!! That is so cool :) please share your wicked symptoms so we gals here know what to look out for.

GINA: Welcome back to CTP!

NIKI: GL! How frequently are you guys BD'ing? I have heard every alternate days or consecutive days around O are recommended.

MARGIE: I have a similar story so I feel your pain. It's hard but you have to stay positive and shoo away all the negativity. My sister is pregnant and I feel the pressure. Sometimes, I feel like it's unfair but I try to not let it get to me. I am sure God has a plan for everyone!!! In a way, we get to learn from our sister's mistakes and get to perfect the baby plan :p I am glad your health is getting better and hope your cycles get back to normal and you conceive soon. FX for both of us!!!!

TEAMSUPERBABY: Excuse my ignorance but what is CP cycle?

ALETHEOK: I admire your self control for POAS. I will try to follow the same but I usually give in to the temptation. May be not this month!

ALYCIA: I think my cycle averages around 31days. At what CD did you get your O. I ovulated this month on CD17 and am wondering if gals with 30+ days cycle ovulate late. This would give me a reference.

I love this forum. This keeps me going. Keep all your comments about joys and frustration pouring in!

*** Baby Dust to all ***

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

how much is way up NikkiN ? Mine was 97.90 everyday after ovulation until yesterday it was 97.86 and this morning it went back up to 97.90
Today I am 5 dpo.
Btw today I gave in a bought a few htps and now I am just counting down the days to where I can use one... lol Now that I have them handy thats all I can think about lol

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Gina! Sorry for your loss. Welcome back to CTP! This is a great groups of gals :)

Dsinha, hmmm I think I was responding to Idk? "Cp" meaning chemical pregnancy. I was trying to convey to her that I had conceived my son the cycle following my first chemical pregnancy. Sorry for the confusion!
Also, I thought it might be handy to point out that most women ovulate 14 days before the END of their cycle so it's totally accurate for you to ovulate on CD17 of a 31 day cycle. I normally ovulate CD20/21 of a 34/35 day cycle, respectively. Hope that helps.

Xo!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

TeamSuperBaby: Thanks for the tip! That calculation does make sense. Also about CP, I was just curious to know what you meant. I know it was a conversation between you and idk. Sorry for butting in!

Thanks for helping me with the O calculations! I can use all the help I can get ;)

***** Baby Dust *****

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Dsinha- I believe I Od on CD19 this cycle. I used to have a solid 28 day cycle before we were actively TTC (we were NTNP). After we began TTC, my cycle went all crazy with a 56 day cycle and two 37 days cycles. I really have no idea when I can expect AF this cycle. The last three cycles I haven't had any O pains. Zero reason to believe I was ovulating during those cycles. I had started using OPKs last cycle but my friends boyfriend packed them in a random box during our move and it took almost 2 weeks to find. In the time frame that I was using them, I didn't have even a little bit of a line. My belief is that I don't O regularly and that could have been the reason for the crazy cycle lengths. This cycle I had serious cramping and pinching/stabbing pains fluctuating from one side to another. I haven't experienced this in almost 6 months and at the time I didn't realize what those pains were until later when I joined this site. I don't know if stress can play such a serious roll in ovulation but the crazy cycles started the same time I lost my both my grandfathers and life just started to even out for us last month. I hope this answers your question. I can't really give a cut and dry answer without a decent back story.

9 years ago

Wow I've missed a lot. I've been at a basketball tournament all weekend. Hopefully I won't miss anyone

Kiki-congrats!

Margie-I hope u get your BFP soon! I know how hard it is to see everyone else having babies around. Congrats on becoming an aunty!

Nikki-good luck! Your cycle sounds promising!

Gina-welcome! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Hoping this journey isn't a long one for u!

AFM-I guess I've ovulated. FF has my O day on CD 11. CTP has it yesterday so once again it's not crystal clear. I had 3 days of positive OPK on a digital test so I'm confused. I tried googling 3 positives on a digi and couldn't find much so I guess I'm either 3 DPO or 1 DPO. Guess I will just wait and see.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo