Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one!

View Full Post

I am 42, ttc and wondering if there are any other ladies out there wanting to share their journey. Doesn't -matter if it's your first or your 8th, would love to cycle with you! I am using opk, pre-seed, maca, and other vitamins. Have been told I have border line fsh and not much time! On cycle 2 ttc after a TR in March. Sent my bbt chart to Dr. and was told I was bd-ing too much! whoops! Will cut back this cycle. I am on cd2 and super excited for this round!

User Image

397 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 397 Replies | Last Page

Oh, boo. I'm sorry, leeanne72. But you're right - a chance is still a chance!! Get to baby dancing!! :D

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

thats ok essemkay.......and thanks
Very quiet in here..i have nothing to report either but tomorrow is another day

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday I had major cramping with a faint positive using a $ store test. I have been cramping and have had horrible gas and heartburn since 1 dpo I never have any of these symptoms when AF is about to show up. BUT that freakin witch reared her ugly head this morning and she is right on time.

Well time to start over...DH has been holding back again (tmi) and back on the supplements. hoping for my big O in 13 days.

Good luck ladies

Me: 46DH: 54 Daughters 28 and 13 years old Twin Stepsons 20 years old July 2012: Our first month of seriously TTC using: CD 2 ~ OPK ~ Fertility Blend men and women ~ Maca Root ~ Royal Jelly ~ Preseed and holding out from BD for 3 weeks since we are older User Image

11 years ago

Perfectmatch... Sorry to hear that the came to get you! :(

Leeanne... sorry for going all quiet here. Angel is on vacation as far as I know, I think some others are waiting for tests and I am not TTC this month either. Decided to go with my previous IVF protocol. To chicken to switch it for my last attempt and risk that it may not work. So I can't TTC because I have to take a Lupron depot shot on CD21, which is too early to know if I'm preggers and therefore I have to avoid the fertile days this month, which is so ironic :(

essemkay... How are you doing this cycle?

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Life is becoming a waiting game... when will I O.... how long til I can test.... the waiting is horrible... especially getting a negative hpt and having to wait for the big O again! My DH says it's funny for him too... has never tried to have a baby before... only tried not to! He says this is a lot more fun though, LOL!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1342846800z7z28z14.png

11 years ago

Happyending - I like your DH's attitude! It's always more fun to try than to not....hopefully you will get your BFP soon.

AFM - currently in the tww and on 7dpo. Too early to test, but way hopeful this month. Have tried the Pregnitude, Instead Softcups, and Preseed during peak O times and BD'ed like crazy. Now I just have to locate my patience!! Here patience.....here patience....LOL.

How is everyone else doing this week? and where does everyone stand in their journey? Seems like we've all been pretty busy lately. Here's wishing us all BFP soon!!

11 years ago

pixandpoetry.... how long do you think you'll wait before you test???? I am excited for you! I am 3 days out and was hoping to make it to 15 before I tested. I have no idea what's up with my cycle since I got my mirena removed!

11 years ago

Happyending-- I was attempting to wait until Saturday, as that would be 11dpo. I faltered this a.m. though and tested anyways......BFN.. although I thought I saw a shadow of pink. I think I'll wait until Saturday and give it another go. Best to stay optimistic!

Thanks for the vote of confidence though! I am wishing you all the best of luck on your journey....keep us posted.

11 years ago

Hello to all :) Yes we are on vacation in Daytona Beach, Florida. Having a great time with the hubby and our daughter. going to be heading home Friday morning and will be home early Saturday morning. Haven't been temping or anything for this past week so not sure what's happening, especially with how my temps were up and down, and monitor was still high before we left, no peak. will just have to wait and see. AF is due next Wed. Just relaxing for a change and enjoying just being with each other :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel
That is great! Enjoy your vacation and your family! Hope you have wonderful weather and NO STRESS :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo