Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one!

View Full Post

I am 42, ttc and wondering if there are any other ladies out there wanting to share their journey. Doesn't -matter if it's your first or your 8th, would love to cycle with you! I am using opk, pre-seed, maca, and other vitamins. Have been told I have border line fsh and not much time! On cycle 2 ttc after a TR in March. Sent my bbt chart to Dr. and was told I was bd-ing too much! whoops! Will cut back this cycle. I am on cd2 and super excited for this round!

User Image

397 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 397 Replies | Last Page

happyending-hang in there, 10dpo is still a bit early. but I know what you mean on trying to hold out, i managed to because of where we were out of town and I didn't have any tests with us. It was a nice relaxing week with the hubby and our daughter. Especially since my temp chart looked like a wicked roller coaster ride, but have been feeling a bit off most of the mth. wasn't sure to believe the faint line I was seeing, so hubby went out and got me a digi FRER and a big fat YES +. hoping this is it :) my thoughts and prayers are with you as well that you get that BFP. Just hoping this lil one decides to stick which has been my big problem.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

CONGRATS ANGEL! You must be so excited! I'm thinking of you and hope your little one sticks!

11 years ago

AWESOME news, angel!! Hope this bean is a really sticky one!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Thank you, yes we are pretty excited especially that we were able to confirm it with a digi and can't get in for bloodwork until next week. just lots of other emotions going around in my head as well. so lots of praying this one sticks. today is AF day, and no signs of her rearing her ugly head at all.

Still praying for all of y'all that you get your BFP's as well :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Woo hoo! Congrats angel197088!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Congrats Angel! I know you are feeling excited and anxious. Having experienced so many M/C I know the feeling. But take it day by day and before you know it you will be in the hospital screaming for an epidural (or not if you are into natural!)

Me 41, DH 45 DS 10/07 MC – 4/06 (nat), 7/06 (d&c), 2/09 (d&c), 4/10 (nat) Fibroids – 08/05, 09/06, 08/09 HSG – 12/10 convoluted tubes (adhesions?), left w/ slight hydrosalpinx IVF#1, 03/12 – 22 retrieved, 4 trans – BFP: Chem, beta = 4.3 IVF#2, 05/12 – 16 retrieved w/ Lupron, 5 trans – BFP: Chem, beta 6 FET 08/12 - 1 embryo

11 years ago

Thank you Shanessa, that's the same here very excited, but reserved and anxious, due to a still born at 20 wks, and several early m/c's. Trying to stay positive, with our God all things are possible, putting it in his hands, and letting him carry us through this journey, let his will be done :)
I am into natural childbirth, but with my last two had trouble dilating, and had to have the epidural to relax things so I didn't have to have a c-section.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Has anyone noticed the new intercourse timing calculator? I was just looking at it and found it funny -- a couple of the results at the bottom purport to help you have a girl or a boy. Can't quite figure out the logic behind that one since we have no say in which sperm makes it in. Maybe it uses the same iron-clad science as those Chinese gender predictor calendars? Hey, they're right half the time!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Angel-

11 years ago

essemkay-I just got a giggle out of that, lol. there are a couple of different methods that you are supposed to increase your chances of having a boy or girl, based on that the boy swimmers are slower and shorter life span than the girl swimmers. But I don't believe that we can choose, any lil angel would be precious and a blessing whether a boy or girl. I believe that God chooses for us.
The Chinese predictor chart has been right with all of my babies, but what's funny i have opposite of what it says, lol. So it works for me if i go opposite of what it says :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo