Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one!

View Full Post

I am 42, ttc and wondering if there are any other ladies out there wanting to share their journey. Doesn't -matter if it's your first or your 8th, would love to cycle with you! I am using opk, pre-seed, maca, and other vitamins. Have been told I have border line fsh and not much time! On cycle 2 ttc after a TR in March. Sent my bbt chart to Dr. and was told I was bd-ing too much! whoops! Will cut back this cycle. I am on cd2 and super excited for this round!

User Image

397 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 397 Replies | Last Page

UGGGHHH....just got home a bit ago, dr's drive me nuts, I scheduled wanting a beta, but they just did the yes/no blood test. And then will go from there, will know tomorrow morning the results. But anyways, just out of curiousity see if my lines are getting darker....seems like they are, hoping this is it for us

heres the link to todays test, what do y'all think?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test47023

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel, looks positive. Prayers going up for you!

Well, my supplements just arrived. I'm really excited! I know it may take a couple of cycles, but I feel in control now.

Has anyone taken Calcium plus Vitamin D? I just noticed that my prenatal only gives me about 15% of the daily calcium I need. I don't currently have any, so I'll have to order some, but didn't know if there is a reason why the prenatal has so little calcium. Is there a negative to calcium or Vitamin D while TTC?

-Faith

User Image

11 years ago

angel, I can see the line!

Faith... Vitamin D is definitely recommended when TTC. In the summer, if you get daily sun exposure, you body should make enough on its own. In the winter you should def supplement. I take at least 1,000 IU.

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

WOOOHOOO!!!! My bloodwork came back positive. have my first official prenatal visit where they will also start monitoring my beta levels, next Tuesday. Having to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

CONGRATS, angel!!!! So very awesome!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Thanks Torotochick! I will add that to my daily consumption - I'm up to 9 supplements without D and Calcium! Wow, that's a lot of pills to swallow! But I'm very hopeful!

Angel - Congratulations!! That is so incredible! God is good!

Have a blessed day everyone! Keep the faith! :-)

-Faith

User Image

11 years ago

Faith - I have "cut" my supplements down to 8. I was beginning to gag trying to get them down, especially the big ones (Vitamin C, CoQ10)

Angel - that is super awesome! Hoping for strong betas for you.

Swimmom - good luck with your cycle and your daughter. You have a lot on your shoulders. Prayers out to you!

Toronto - Agree with you and Essemkay - gotta stick with what works and pray for a repeat performance.

AFM - I am constipated! (sorry if tmi). Normally this is not good news, however constipation has been my earliest sign of pregnancy in my non-chemical pregnancies. The flip side of that potential good news is that my temps dropped (98.2 to 97.9) on Tuesday which led to a corresponding sink in my spirits. I tried to convince myself that it was an implantation dip...but I thought I already had that on Sunday (dip from 98.2 to 98.0) I am still very crampy (with some odd burning sensations in my sides) which I never get so close before AF. This a.m. my temp was up...slightly (97.9 to 98.0) and I have been feeling so sluggish/fatigued and back to peeing alot. The awful is due today. So of course, I am filled with anxiety everytime I go to the bathroom. I don't know what to think. I HATE THIS! This will be the longest day of my life. My beta is on Sunday and I said I would test on Friday but if my temp goes up tomorrow, I am definitely POAS in the morning.

Me 41, DH 45 DS 10/07 MC – 4/06 (nat), 7/06 (d&c), 2/09 (d&c), 4/10 (nat) Fibroids – 08/05, 09/06, 08/09 HSG – 12/10 convoluted tubes (adhesions?), left w/ slight hydrosalpinx IVF#1, 03/12 – 22 retrieved, 4 trans – BFP: Chem, beta = 4.3 IVF#2, 05/12 – 16 retrieved w/ Lupron, 5 trans – BFP: Chem, beta 6 FET 08/12 - 1 embryo

11 years ago

Angel -- So excited for you!! and my for you! Keep us posted and try not to stress too much!

Shanessa -- hoping that things turn out well this cycle for you!

AFM - day 3 of my clomid, have been taking it at night, but still seem to be very over emotional. Broke out in tears yesterday for no apparent reason! LOL.

Sending to everyone! This thread has been so great for me, and I hope for everyone else during our journey.

11 years ago

yet. BBT temp rose (98.0 to 98.2), POAS - Beta on Sunday. Maybe I am testing too early?!? Today would make 13 day LP. I always have 11 day LP. I have never done an FET before so I don't know what cycle changes to expect. I am still trying to remain positive.

Feeling a little lite headed and nauseous (dry heaved during a conversation with mom this a.m.), plus feel like something is in my throat (my mom said she had that experience when she was preggers with me).

Well, on to the second longest day of my life.

Hope the day is shaping up nicely for you ladies.

Me 41, DH 45 DS 10/07 MC – 4/06 (nat), 7/06 (d&c), 2/09 (d&c), 4/10 (nat) Fibroids – 08/05, 09/06, 08/09 HSG – 12/10 convoluted tubes (adhesions?), left w/ slight hydrosalpinx IVF#1, 03/12 – 22 retrieved, 4 trans – BFP: Chem, beta = 4.3 IVF#2, 05/12 – 16 retrieved w/ Lupron, 5 trans – BFP: Chem, beta 6 FET 08/12 - 1 embryo

11 years ago

shanessa91, I've never done a FET, but are you doing progesterone? That can throw off your cycle, but I hope that's not the reason and that it's all the hcg your little snowbaby is causing! Fingers crossed for you!!

AFM, I was truly not expecting anything this cycle and wasn't going to obsess or overanalyze (yeah, right). Sure, we gave the baby making the good ole college try, but really I was just waiting this month out so I could start all my testing and maybe do an IUI in October. But ... this morning when I wiped, I had the smallest little dot of pink - exactly like I had at 4dp3dt when I got pregnant with my daughter. I'm somewhere between 6 and 8dpo. So now, of course, I've gone completely insane! I immediately threw some old, expired progesterone up there. I know there's nothing to do but wait and see until probably Monday or Tuesday at the earliest -- but it's official. I'm a nutjob. I've already decided it's a boy and have been having daydreams about telling the in-laws, etc. AIGHHHHH!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo