Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one!

View Full Post

I am 42, ttc and wondering if there are any other ladies out there wanting to share their journey. Doesn't -matter if it's your first or your 8th, would love to cycle with you! I am using opk, pre-seed, maca, and other vitamins. Have been told I have border line fsh and not much time! On cycle 2 ttc after a TR in March. Sent my bbt chart to Dr. and was told I was bd-ing too much! whoops! Will cut back this cycle. I am on cd2 and super excited for this round!

User Image

397 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 397 Replies | Last Page

P&P - That is AWESOME news! Congrats to you!

Here's hoping for a healthy ride.

Me 41, DH 45 DS 10/07 MC – 4/06 (nat), 7/06 (d&c), 2/09 (d&c), 4/10 (nat) Fibroids – 08/05, 09/06, 08/09 HSG – 12/10 convoluted tubes (adhesions?), left w/ slight hydrosalpinx IVF#1, 03/12 – 22 retrieved, 4 trans – BFP: Chem, beta = 4.3 IVF#2, 05/12 – 16 retrieved w/ Lupron, 5 trans – BFP: Chem, beta 6 FET 08/12 - 1 embryo

11 years ago

Pixandpoetry! so happy for you!

11 years ago

I'm 40 and DH is 52. We've been married for almost 6 years. He had a vasectomy, but we couldn't afford to reverse it until last May. We have been TTC for 13 months. We have not had anything tested - not me, not him. We are trying to conceive naturally. I believe I had a CP last August, but lost it about 5 weeks.

We've been using PreSeed, but now after reading all of your posts, I'm going to try Vitex and B-6/B-Complex and maybe more.

I'm currently 9dpo. Very few symptoms. Last month I was positive I was prego b/c my bbs felt so different than in the past (sore npples and very large). Not the same this month; slightly sore bbs, some tightening in my lower abdomen. But, I have a stuffy nose! I also had some indigestion and I'm noise sensitive - or I'm just irritable (I can't stand my dad's whistling - he and my step-mom have moved in with us - not good for baby making!!! and I can't stand the sound of my dog licking a bowl with the spoon cankling around!!).

So, I would appreciate any and all prayers as I believe God can do anything.

I'm really hoping the stuffy nose - which I haven't had in years - is a good sign. :-)

User Image

11 years ago

I just wanted to chime in on the cassava note. I've been taking cassava supplements since January and they have REALLY helped to regulate my cycles. Before, I was having crazy cycles... some as short as 17 days, others as long as 56! Since about the second month of taking it, my cycles have been 32-35 days. :)

Just be careful where you buy it. There are a couple sites that sell it that come off pretty shady. You can get some GOOD cassava supplements at www.cassavashop.com and if you google it, I'm pretty sure there's a coupon code!

11 years ago

Congrats Pixs I'm so excited for you!!! I had a BFN this AM, I'm disappointed and discouraged but Pix you increased that a bit. I'm due for AF tomorrow so part of me just wants to let it go and another part wants to keep going. I guess time will give me the answer. Many blessings to everyone!!!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies Ive been MIA for a bit busy with a part time job that allows me to pick up extra hours, if you remember I got laid off in May and its been a bit stressful financially but I have been trying to catch up and I see congratulations are in order for Pix thats a dream come true
I will be praying for you to have a and I will continue to pray for all of us to get our BFP. I have to admit I had fallen off my baby making train but I started taking Soy Isoflavones this cycle and my 5day taking it was yesterday. I took it on days 3-7 so please help me pray for a bfp, I did research quite obsessively and like clomid read some great and not so great things, more great things on days 3-7 so here I go Im also going to be using softcup and preseed and ofcourse my prenatals and folic I didnt want to over kill with all the other supplements so then I know what worked and what didnt. Fingers crossed and lots of prayers for all of us. Have a great day.

11 years ago

i am waiting til Wednesday to test when I will be 11DPO I don't think I can wait any longer! I'm hoping that I've been having lots of symptoms but it may just be hormones from having the mirena removed that I'm not used to so we will see. Great to see the two BFPs on here! It gives me hope! I hope the two of you will keep the rest of us up to date. Til then... prayers for all of us :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1342846800z7z28z14.png

11 years ago

Pixandpoetry... Congrats on your BFP!! Pretty amazing!

Everyone else waiting to test: Good luck!! We need the positive vibes!!

AFM: Had a picture-perfect temp chart so far (for me), even with a significant pre-o dip (from estrogen rising together with LH), which I interpret as my cycle and hormones being back to normal and I almost regret not having TTC'd this month :( Oh well, now I am telling myself that balanced hormones are a good starting position for my upcoming IVF and this one is going to work!

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Trying hard not to get my hopes up, but just confirmed a faint positive on a FRER digital :) oh plz let this be it, stick lil angel

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel,
That's GREAT! I couldn't hold out and tested today at 10 DPO and it was totally negative! I was feelin a little down about it but when I signed on and saw your news it made me so happy! I am thrilled for you! You give us all hope! Keep us posted and you are in my prayers!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1342846800z7z28z14.png

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo