Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one!

View Full Post

I am 42, ttc and wondering if there are any other ladies out there wanting to share their journey. Doesn't -matter if it's your first or your 8th, would love to cycle with you! I am using opk, pre-seed, maca, and other vitamins. Have been told I have border line fsh and not much time! On cycle 2 ttc after a TR in March. Sent my bbt chart to Dr. and was told I was bd-ing too much! whoops! Will cut back this cycle. I am on cd2 and super excited for this round!

User Image

397 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 397 Replies | Last Page

I think we're all misunderstood, all we lost, we all have fear.
here you will not feel alone or misunderstood. here all understand what it feels like and how it hurts.
my name is Vivy, I have 39 years, I lost a pregnancy in March and now I'm on my second cycle of search and I think this month will not be true ... = (
welcome =)

11 years ago

Welcome FABMOMMY! I have been trying to conceive since april 2011 minus the 2 months i messed up my cycle taking soy i purchased a clearblue monitor a couple months ago so hoping that helps with the timing not so sure it will make to much difference as my husband is 31 and has a sex drive of an 18 yr. lol so with all the I'm sure it's just my old eggs so i have started taking coq10 and wheatgrass in hopes of it helping the egg situation. Was taking royal jelly but i think that i read somewhere about it being estrogenic. I dont want to take anything that messes with my hormones as i have found out the hard way that my body dont like that. Glad you joined us. lots of support here
Oh ya one last thing i'm trying this month is bbt. I thought i would never do that but i think it will be helpful to see if i am in fact O'ing. Just another tool in this crazy journey FABMOMMY

11 years ago

this month started to control my temperaturaa and I must admit that the changes are noticed day after day. still do not know if it works, it's my first month of control, I'll see ...

11 years ago

welcome FABMOMMY :) alot of us have been there. Hang in there hun. you will love it here the ladies are wonderful and very helpful.

AFM-today is supposed to be AF day, temp still up and no indication so far that she is going to show her ugly face and oh my goodness I woke up this morning and am so nauseous, good sign but blaaahhhh. lol

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

No you arent the only one. I'm 41 and recently ( May 7th) had tubal reversal surgery ttc. I am now 8 DPO and anxiously waiting to test in another week!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

Tsimmons

11 years ago

Thank you ladies so much for the warm welcome. It's so nice to know someone understands my situation. You cant always talk to family/friends cause they think youre "crazy" for wanting more kids. So I appreciate the encouraging words.

I am on cycle day 2, got AF yesterday, UUGGHH!!! ...So i began the evening primrose oil pills and the Pregnancy Prep pills and will begin Clomid on Cycle day 5-9. along with disgusting Robitussiin (but its worth it)... I think I will also try the OPK this month to see if I'm indeed ovulating.

FYI, I also read that a good natural lubricant to use during , are egg whites, (warmed to room temperature, Has anyone heard this before?

praying for egg white CM and my !!!

to you all!!!

11 years ago

Hi Everyone,
I have 2 girls 13 and 8 years old. I fell pregnant with them without trying.
My (new...of 5 years) DH and I have been not trying...but not preventing since October 2011 when I went off of the pill. I honestly thought it would be two cycles TOPS before I got my BFP.
I got a BFP on March 29th. Actually...I got EIGHT BFPs on the 28th. I was stunned. After a few months, I figured I just couldn't get pregnant at "my age".
After a nuclear fight with DH in the wee hours of the morning on Mother's Day, I miscarried on May 14th.
I am now on a mission.
I hear that you are more fertile right after a miscarriage...so I'm using this to my advantage.
After testing 3X a day for the past 5 days, I got what I think is a positive on my OPK last night. I busted out the preseed, and moved in on DH. Whether he like is or not, we're doing the "dance" again tonight, and tomorrow night.
Fingers crossed!!
Good luck to you ladies!!

User Image

11 years ago

good luck!! stgmngr210

11 years ago

i ladies i am 43 do you have to go to dr to get clomid can you buy thim on line are do u have to go infertility dr my insurance dost cover infertility so i hope u can buy thim on line ladies i need u hall help i have had tubel reversal 3 months ago so i thank this clomid would be good fore me ovulate faster thank ladies baby dust to you all

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo