Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one!

View Full Post

I am 42, ttc and wondering if there are any other ladies out there wanting to share their journey. Doesn't -matter if it's your first or your 8th, would love to cycle with you! I am using opk, pre-seed, maca, and other vitamins. Have been told I have border line fsh and not much time! On cycle 2 ttc after a TR in March. Sent my bbt chart to Dr. and was told I was bd-ing too much! whoops! Will cut back this cycle. I am on cd2 and super excited for this round!

User Image

397 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 397 Replies | Last Page

FABMOMMY- I have heard of egg whites but it freaks me out thinking about the whole salmonella thing and it going in my who ha ...lol think i'll stick to preseed.

Welcome stgmngr210! Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you get your bfp really soon!

Welcome clover brook- I know i might get some neg feedback from the other ladies but yes you can buy clomid online without a prescription. I have in the past. maybe not the smartest thing to do but i have a 3yr that was well worth it. The second time i tried it, it didnt work and i got pregnant naturally months later. Only you can decide what's right for you but please gather all info if you do decide that route.

11 years ago

Hello everyone. I've been using this site for awhile but this is my first time venturing out to the forums and I was so happy to see this topic. I'm 42 and my DH is 45 and we are TTC for #1. We met ten years ago and have been married for five. Unofficially we have been TTC for four years but I recently found my paperwork from our first consultation with my RE and it was in October 2009. So I believe that would make it two years and seven months officially. Other than our ages we fall into the "unknown" category. I've been through five clomid/IUI cycles and this time was my first round with injections (Bravelle). The ultrasound came back great with four happy follicles ranging from 13-17.5. My DH's count was 6.3 million at 96% mobility. So lots of fingers and toes are crossed that one of his swimmers finds one of my eggs. It's going to be a tough two weeks!

Me-42 DH-45 TTC since October 2009

11 years ago

Welcome terroblee!

Ok I started using my monitor yesterday on cd 9 and the reading was low. Well today on cd 10 it was high. This is my 3rd month using the monitor and i have always had like 3-4 low days. I hope that this means i will O earlier too. this is getting so frustrating! Maybe just maybe i will get a peak this month too.....grr.

11 years ago

Hey all you 40 and fertile ladies!!! I am praying strong healthy eggs and everything else! Ok, so I kept getting neg. hpts and used about 10 in the last 3 days. I didn't test at all yesturday, or today, and I should be 14dpo today, due tomorrow. I had the urge to pee on a stick but only had opk's in the house so I peed on that. To my surprise it had a fairly dark line....? Why would it do that? I know i'm not ovulating the day before my period????

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Please if I may ask, can y'all say a prayer for us, I'm not sure exactly what is going on, but temps are still up, hpt still pos, but i woke up this morning to so far just a small amt of spotting, bright red. so nervous and scared. so going to stay off my feet for today and do alot of praying

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel, I'm here with you. GREAT HUG AND GOOD VIBES!!!

11 years ago

Angel- sending and your way.

Swimmom- Hmm not sure what to make of that. I have heard of it going both ways as in getting a positive opk before a positive hpt or a positive hpt before a positive opk.

11 years ago

welcome terroblee and angel, my prayers are with you.

and many prayers to all!!!

11 years ago

Thank you for your prayers, I called dr. and they have me on bedrest for the weekend then go in for bloodwork next week. They did say that this can happen and everything be ok, but also could go the other way too. But still just spotting nothing heavy, no cramping or anything, and now it is more of a brownish color rather than bright red like earlier this morning (sorry tmi) so hoping that is a good sign. i dunno. But just trying to relax, pray and put it in God's hands. I feel bad going on, because we have been blessed with 6 beautiful children, and others that are struggling just to have one, we just really wanted one more because with our lil guy who was a bit of a surprise, there is a 10 yr gap between him and big sis, so was hoping to have 1 more so he could have a sibling close to his age as well. But it is all in God's hands, and have to see what his plan is for us.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

ANGEL: DON'T MOVE OF YOUR BED, DON'T DO NOTHING, ONLY GO TO BATHROOM PLEASE. Your bb must stay with you. I don't usually pray, but i'll do it for you. Calm, you and your bb are the first priority now. Big kiss and hug.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo