Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one!

View Full Post

I am 42, ttc and wondering if there are any other ladies out there wanting to share their journey. Doesn't -matter if it's your first or your 8th, would love to cycle with you! I am using opk, pre-seed, maca, and other vitamins. Have been told I have border line fsh and not much time! On cycle 2 ttc after a TR in March. Sent my bbt chart to Dr. and was told I was bd-ing too much! whoops! Will cut back this cycle. I am on cd2 and super excited for this round!

User Image

397 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 397 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Angel! I hoping and praying for you.....

AFM - well the joy of my BFP has dwindled.......After visiting the doctor on Wed. they said the positive was very faint...and to wait it out for a week. Started spotting yesterday...and today it appears that my little bean couldn't hold on.....suppose it was meant to be....so onward and forward with the clomid.......

Hoping everyone else has better luck than I.

11 years ago

Oh, no pixandpoetry! I'm so very very sorry!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

pixandpoetry- I'm sorry.

11 years ago

Sorry pix. .......

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Pix Im sorry to hear that hon, dont fall off your ttc train girl come on stay on this ride with us, ok it will happen. I just had a dear friend Ive known her since we were both about 5 years old call me and give me her good news she is going to be 43 and altho clomid did work for her but she MC they then tried IUI and and it stuck she sent me pictures just yesterday I am sooo excited for her and just like her it will happen to us just keep the prayers going ladies it only takes 10-15min maybe even less. In addition to my prayers I also lol yall gonna think ive gone bonkers but in addition to my prayers I like to call Silent Unity every month Its a prayer hotline and they pray with you and for you for an entire 30days ive added this Topic to my prayer so they will be praying for us for the next 30days ladies, can I get an AMEN. Huggs to all and to Angel and her and lots of for all. Today is our Anniversary so we will be celebrating and let s see how this whole soy isoflavone thing works for me this month.

11 years ago

pixandpoetry, I'm so sorry... I will keep you in my prayers as well and it will happen for you... just don't give up! I know it's got to be difficult for you but you have to keep on trying... chachacha... thanks so much for the prayers for our group! That is very sweet... I believe that a GOD that can part the seas can send a sweet baby to every one of us! We have to keeep doing our part!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1342846800z7z28z14.png

11 years ago

pixandpoetry-I am so sorry hun, hang in there. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

chacha-I don't think your bonkers, I think that was very sweet of you. We can never have too many prayers, and must hold on to our faith :)

AFM-lines seem to be getting a bit darker, although my temps are on the low side they are holding steady and no drops. Just confused because the chart on here says my cycle was annovulatory, but FF says I "O" on CD11. so I dunno. I never got a peak on my monitor just all highs, but then I also didn't take it with us on vacation either, but it is back to low. So I am going on 4 days late for AF, and am going to the DR. on Monday to get my bloodwork and will have results Tues. morning.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Well, AF showed herself, and although I didn't "feel" pregnant this month, I was so hoping I was due to the lack of feeling it. Weird how we grasp at anything.
But, I'm excited. Just ordered about $110 worth of supplements including Evening Primrose Oil and Royal Jelly (right now they are out of stock of RJ!!). So, I'm optimistic this month AND my parents (dad and step-mom) are most likely moving OUT!! (they moved from NY and were staying with us until they found a place to live - they got very comfortable staying with us (hmm, who wouldn't like to have all of their meals cooked for them?)) - but I finally had to be honest and let them know that it's hard for baby making with them here!!! Wow, that motivated them, and in a week, they found a place to rent with an option to buy!!

Anyway, chacha, your prayers are awesome and a prayer chain/line is a great idea!! I know I'm new, but I've read each of your journey on this topic.

God bless and prayers for you all!

-Faith

User Image

11 years ago

Hello, I am 43 and ttc my third. Hope it will happen this month.
User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

11 years ago

Hello, I am 43 and ttc my third. Hope it will happen this month.
User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo