Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one!

View Full Post

I am 42, ttc and wondering if there are any other ladies out there wanting to share their journey. Doesn't -matter if it's your first or your 8th, would love to cycle with you! I am using opk, pre-seed, maca, and other vitamins. Have been told I have border line fsh and not much time! On cycle 2 ttc after a TR in March. Sent my bbt chart to Dr. and was told I was bd-ing too much! whoops! Will cut back this cycle. I am on cd2 and super excited for this round!

User Image

397 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 397 Replies | Last Page

We are on the same cycle Pix. I am 9 DPO and the waiting is killing me. I wanted to wait till Sun but don't think that will happen and test tomorrow first thing, because I'm neurotic, LOL. Best of luck to you and everyone here, fingers crossed!!!

11 years ago

treats and pix... I'm 5 DPO and it's killing me to test! I feel like I'm having all kinds of symptoms... crazy vivid dreams... woke up at 3 a.m. wide awake... starving all the time... and very bloated! Then I swing to the complete other side and think there's no way I'm pregnant and I must be imagining the symptoms or just making them happen from the stress of wishing I was?!?!?!?! Any of you like that? I'm planning to wait til Wednesday morning to test... will be 10 dpo... think that's enough?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1342846800z7z28z14.png

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

just checking in... Hoping to see lots of BFPs this cycle!

angel... I am glad you're having a great time and can destress!

AFM: I am not TTCing this month (how ironic!) in fact, I have to have protected IC until after O. I have decided to do the same IVF protocol as last time but sans BCPs prior and so I have to take a Lupron depot shot on CD21.

Since this medication can cause miscarriages or have serious negative effects on a fetus, I can't risk it. In addition, CD21 would be too early to see if I'm pregnant. So, we have to prevent this time and I am starting my stim meds at the beginning of September for my 4th and last IVF attempt (at least with my own eggs).

So, more waiting...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

12po....nothing really to report except severely sore boobadoobas.. due on Sunday...im hoping shes moved house. this is our 2nd month trying and its head wrecking stuff so much info..and im still none the wiser.lol
had 4 girls between 1992 and 1997 but we want another....so let ope all you and me have our wishes come true.

Torontochick its fine about the all quiet..im sure not everyone sits on their pc all day..lol wishing u all the best for next month!!

11 years ago

keeping y'all in my thoughts and prayers :)

Toronto-this was exactly what we needed, definitely destressed. I didn't bring any of my stuff and was having so much fun, didn't even really think about what my body was doing. Although still some nauseau and my girls are seriously sore, so will just have to see. What got me a thinking on it again, the girls wanted to go see a palm reader (just for fun) and I'll be darned this woman knew things that there is no way she could possibly know, and even guessed that we were trying to have another baby and said that she does see another baby in our future. of course hubby and our daughter thought that was all cool, until when the psychic was telling me certain things about my personality and past, that I needed to start saying "No" more often, so whenever my daughter has asked for something, I just tell her "NO" and of course get the "MOOMMMYYY...." well that's what the lady told me to do. LOL Anyways, getting ready to start packing up and head back home here in a bit. AF is due Wed. so will see what my temp is Sunday morning and what happens, our chances this mth are slim, but with God all things are possible if they are in his plan for us.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Been MIA for a bit. Having a wacky cycle for sure . Af was due around the 24th of july but no show and then about 2 days later i started brown spotting that last 6 days off and on. Been testing almost everyday with a Started taking opk's as well because maybe just maybe that was af. Never had that happen before though so I'm so confused! I just got tired of the charting for that cycle and started a new one from when the spotting started.
Decided to start vitex again to see if that would bring on af but so far no luck.
Hope all you ladies are doing good. Looking forward to seeing some

11 years ago

Hi all

We are both in our 40's, me 44, he 47. We have been TTC since December and was finally successful but miscarried in July at around 7 weeks. We both realised that we desperately want a baby of our own (we have 5 between us)...so this is the start of our journey TTC.

I hope to get to know all of you over the coming months and we can all share our excitement of BFP's and eventual healthy pregnancies and beautiful babies

xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Well....my patience wore thin and I tested today......and .....two faint BFP's!! One this morning and one this evening. I hope I'm not disappointed by testing early.....

The due date calculator says April 23rd.....

11 years ago

Congrats, pixandpoetry! Hope it sticks!!

Welcome, kazsbean!

I've been out of town - also in Florida, but on the other side. AF arrived in time before we left for me to be able to do a day3 scan, but since I was out of town for cycle days 5-12 and wouldn't be able to do the saline sonogram this month, I pushed everything back a month.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!!! Been missing all of you!!
Praying BFP Pix!!!! Stick baby stick!!!!!!!
I had a heavy but short and wierd cycle...I have been bloated times 10!!!!!! and so I tested opk on thursday night and what a shock! it was blazing positive!!! Very very early O for me! I tested again friday and it was still positive but definitely negative today! Very odd because I always O on cd 14-16. And Thursday was only cd 10...what do you all think? DH calling...better go time to for safe measure...check in on you all tomorrow...much love hugs and

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo